Old School RuneScape Wiki
Welcome to the OSRS Wiki!
- Number of articles: 22,235
- Number of files: 43,635
- Number of active users: 558
- Number of edits: 7,056,520
- 2 October 2019
- It's been one year since we became an independent wiki! Thank you for the 365 days of support.
- 6 July 2019
- You can now switch between displaying floor numbers in United Kingdom & United States conventions. Give it a try by clicking the moon icon at the top right, or by clicking any floor number notice in any article.
- 12 April 2019
- The 2019 Family Photo is here! Join us again next year.
- 1 January 2019
- Dark mode has arrived! Activate it by clicking the moon icon at the top right of the page.
Article of the Week
West of the small, quiet fishing town that is Hemenster lies a guild reserved for the
master very good baiters. To enter, players must have a Fishing level of 68. Here, the best fishing spots are gathered in a large lake where players can catch sharks, lobsters, tuna, and swordfish.
If you're sporting the finest fishing gear, are a true
master very good baiter (with level 82 Fishing) and are looking for something more engaging, try talking to Kylie Minnow (who looks like there is something that she just can't get out of her head) to head to the lake's fishing platform; she's been having a spot of bother catching the minnow found within the enclosure on the lake.
Help us improve
Anyone can edit the Old School RuneScape Wiki! Just click Edit at the top of the page to add missing information or fix errors.
You are not entitled to view the results of this poll before you have voted.