Old School RuneScape Wiki
Welcome to the OSRS Wiki
- Number of articles: 20,243
- Number of files: 34,421
- Number of active users: 353
- Number of edits: 4,459,037
- The Old School RuneScape Wiki has moved to its brand new home! Spread the word!
- If you are having issues about being unable to publish an edit, please bring it up at the Administrator requests page.
- The Old School RuneScape Wiki has a Twitter account! Follow today!
Article of the Week
In the centre of Mor Ul Rek, a large sinkhole can be found. It was not always a sinkhole - it was formerly a large birthing pool, where the TzHaar place their eggs to incubate. When hatched, the TzHaar retain memories and knowledge passed on from ancestors who returned to the lava. By increasing the depth at which the eggs are incubated, newly hatched TzHaar had more memories of lost history!
Eventually, the TzHaar placed the eggs too deep, causing the pool to collapse into a sink hole, where they discovered a big ancient incubation chamber. When they hatched the eggs in there, the newborns were much bigger, stronger and fought each other for dominance. One of these TzHaar, TzKal-Zuk, took control of the inferno and the feral TzHaar within it.
Fearing TzKal-Zuk may one day scale up the sinkhole in search for knowledge and memories beyond the Inferno, the TzHaar have begun to offer sacrifices to appease it. The TzHaar hope the powerful weaponry possessed by heroes beyond the volcano would be their salvation; are YOU brave enough to take on the Inferno?
Help us improve
Anyone can edit the Old School RuneScape Wiki! Just click Edit at the top of the page to add missing information or fix errors.
You are not entitled to view the results of this poll before you have voted.