Old School RuneScape Wiki
Welcome to the OSRS Wiki!
- Number of articles: 21,366
- Number of files: 40,734
- Number of active users: 488
- Number of edits: 6,199,807
- We want your feedback! Help shape the future of our wiki by taking this short survey.
- Earn bonds for editing the wiki via the One Small Wiki Favour project! Learn more here.
- The 2019 Family Photo is here! Join us again next year.
- Dark mode has arrived! Activate it by clicking the moon icon at the top right of the page.
Article of the Week
Ever since you were an up and coming noob, fresh off Terrova from Tutorial Island, you’ve always been told two things. That you should never wander into the Wilderness unless you’re prepared to lose your items, and should only tackle the God Wars dungeon once you’ve got plenty of experience. But you’re not the noob you once were - After spending several tireless hours getting bond, you decide that it is finally time to take on the God Wars Dungeons’ several generals - But you had your compass oriented wrong, got your wiki tabs confused, and now you’ve ended up in the worst possible amalgamation of every noob’s worst fear - The Wilderness God Wars Dungeon.
The God Wars Dungeon north of Trollheim was once believed to house the only surviving troops of the Gielinorian God Wars, which has continued since the beginning of the Third Age. However, recently seismic activity in the Wilderness revealed a fissure that contained another section of the God Wars Dungeon. Despite the absence of the four conflict generals, the dungeon is home to several commonly assigned slayer creatures and the highly coveted ecumenical key, which can store the 40 kills needed to open the boss doors in the main dungeon.
Help us improve
Anyone can edit the Old School RuneScape Wiki! Just click Edit at the top of the page to add missing information or fix errors.
You are not entitled to view the results of this poll before you have voted.