2019 Easter event
|2019 Easter event|
|Release date||11 April 2019 (Update)|
|End date||25 April 2019 (Update)|
|Preceded by||2018 Easter event|
In the 2019 Easter event, players must help the Easter Bunny with yet another egg-related travesty.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Speak to the Easter Bunny north of Falador. His egg making machine has run out of fuel, and his next shipment of fuel will not come for a while. Offer to help mix up some more fuel for him.
He will require three items:
- Hosidius milk - Speak to the Cook in Lumbridge. He will give you a riddle that varies for each player:
- I am round, yet not a perfect sphere. I can be cracked and not have anything inside. What am I? - Easter Egg.
- Filling me with eggs is bad... but I'll make a case for it. - Basket
- I leave my home only once a year, but do not give any Christmas cheer. Who am I? - Easter Bunny
- When dark and bitter, drink me warm in the winter. - Chocolate
- Dried cocoa - Speak to the travelling merchant north of Shantay Pass. You must retrieve a crate of baskets from the shopkeeper in the Al-Kharid General Store. Return the crate of baskets to the travelling merchant.
- Special spices - Speak to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village and tell him you are looking for special spices. You must take some fine silk and a tomato (found on a table near Aggie) to Aggie in the house directly east (marked by the icon). Once you have the fine red silk, return to Martin.
There is a burrow near each milestone which can be used to travel back to the Easter Bunny, but the travel option can only be used once.
Once you gather all the items, he will then tell you the mixing machine is broken as well, and asks you to bring the chocolate mixture(u) to Party Pete in the Falador Party Room. Once he mixes the bottle with his "egg-celent" moves, he will give you a choco serum.
Bring this to the Easter Bunny, and the event will be complete!
Bonus event[edit | edit source]
Entering the burrow prompts the player to fight the Colossal Chocco Chicken.
It can also summon Chocolate Chickens to aid it in battle. Lower levelled players will need some food, as the Chocolate Chickens can hit fairly accurately.
The hitpoints the Chicken has varies from 60 to 3000, depending on your combat level, and the damage you deal via non-combat means (lighting fires, chopping wooden supports and mining rock supports) will scale based on the Chicken's hitpoints.
Multiple players can attack the Colossal Chicken at the same time, but it seems as the kill-shot player will get the credit.
Once the Colossal Chocco Chicken is slain, it can drop easter eggs.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
After completing this event players will receive:
- Giant easter egg
- Bunnyman mask (use a hammer on the giant easter egg)
- Two noted easter eggs
- Other rewards from previous events, which are obtained from Diango instead:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Easter Bunny's helpers names are Eg, Egg, and Eggy, which is a reference to the Cartoon Network show, Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy.