A Soul's Bane/Quick guide
|A Soul's Bane (#102)|
|Release date||3 April 2006 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Go east of Varrock, through the gate by the earth altar and just south of there, speak to Launa.|
|Description||A rift in the ground has opened up releasing all manner of strange monsters into the lands near the Digsite. A sorrowful mother waits at the top of the rift for her long lost son, who has been missing for 25 years. You can journey down into the rift for an adventure full of twisted monsters all created from the mind of a young boy driven to madness through incarceration.|
The ability to defeat level 45+ enemies.
|Enemies to defeat||Multiple level 40 to 46 enemies|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
Room 1 - Rage[edit | edit source]
- Use weapons from the rack to kill monsters until rage bar is full. (Logging out will reset the rage bar)
- When your rage bar is full you'll get a cutscene (this gives 40 Attack xp!).
- Head east to the next cave.
Room 2 - Fear[edit | edit source]
- Look inside the dark holes, some will have a fear reaper.
- You cannot search the same hole repeatedly. Search the holes going clock-wise for as many rotations as it takes to get your kills.
- Kill 5 or 6 reapers to get a cutscene.
- Enter the black hole to the west.
Room 3 - Confusion[edit | edit source]
- Defeat confusion beasts until you find the one that takes damage. The "fake" ones will vanish after 8 hits.
- Running to the opposite end of the room will disengage.
- If you're attacking a fake one, you can swap to a fast attacking weapon to kill it faster.
- If you quickly swap after attacking one(darts/knife), you can check for 2 fakes and only have to hit one of them 8 times
- Repeat until one door remains to get the cutscene.
- Enter the confusing door.
Room 4 - Hopelessness[edit | edit source]
- Kill all the hopeless creatures 3 times each.
- Cross the bridge and prepare to fight Tolna (3 level 46 monsters).
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
Note: You must finish the final cutscene/dialogue before attacking the heads or you will be returned to the entrance!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 500 Defence Defence experience
- 500 Hitpoints Hitpoints experience
- 500 Coins
- Access to the Dungeon of Tolna
- Note: Re-enter the rift once you've completed the quest to complete a task from the Varrock Medium Achievement Diary.