A Tail of Two Cats/Quick guide
|A Tail of Two Cats (#87)|
|Release date||26 September 2005 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Unferth in his house in Burthorpe|
|Description||Missing: small black cat, answers to the name of Bob. Last seen on the 19th of Bennath. Please contact Unferth in Burthorpe.|
|Official length||Long (25-35 minute wait for farm patch to grow)|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting the quest[edit | edit source]
Cat hunt[edit | edit source]
Items required: a cat or kitten, 5 death runes, a catspeak amulet
Recommended: a Varrock teleport
- Speak to Hild in the building northeast of Unferth's house.
- Hild requires 5 death runes to enchant the catspeak amulet.
- Locate Bob the cat using the catspeak amulet (a full list of locations can be found on the full guide page) and talk to him by doing the following:
- The fastest way to find Bob, is go to the western Varrock anvil or the garden of the Draynor Manor and world-hop until you find him or you can use the steps below to find him legitimately.
- Right click on the 'Locate' option on the amulet in your equipped items.
- Click on the whiskers until the arrow and the eyes glow white.
- Follow the arrow until you find Bob.
Strong lineage[edit | edit source]
Memories and Bob's list[edit | edit source]
Items required: Catspeak amulet (wear it), A vial of water, logs, a tinderbox, a bucket of milk, a chocolate cake, shears, a rake, a seed dibber, 4 potato seeds
Recommended items: Varrock teleport, games necklace, Nardah teleport AND coins for the magic carpets OR Desert clothing AND waterskins
- Go to Sophanem and speak to the Sphinx; If you want to skip cutscene, select
- Return to Unferth's house in Burthorpe and do the following:
- Use your rake on the patch and plant potato seeds in it and wait until they are grown. Your cat will notify you when they are done (the patch will take 25–35 minutes to grow).
- Make the bed.
- Use the logs on fireplace. Then light fireplace.
- Use the chocolate cake and bucket of milk on the table.
- Use your shears on Unferth to cut his hair. You will continue this animation until he becomes bald.
- Talk to Unferth again once all the chores are done.
Down with the "sickness"[edit | edit source]
Items required: White robe top and bottom (Desert clothing is fine) and vial of water
Reward[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest Quest points
- A Doctor's or nurse hat (you can switch by destroying your hat and requesting a new one from the Apothecary)
- A present containing: