|Released||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||• Goblin Diplomacy|
• One Small Favour
Aggie is a witch that resides in Draynor Village. She sells potions and dyes. If you call her a mad old witch, she will take 20 coins from you (assuming you have it in your inventory). You can use ingredients directly on Aggie to save you going through three parts of dialog.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Note: All directions on this page lead from the centre of the Draynor Village Market Square
- Go east along the road that the bank is on
- At the "T" intersection, take the north road
- At the intersection, take the road to the west
- Go to the last house on that road, next to the cart - this is Aggie's
Dyes[edit | edit source]
|Blue dye||2 woad leaves,
|• Can be mixed with red dye to make purple dye, or yellow dye to make green dye.|
|Red dye||3 redberries,
|• Colours goblin mails and capes red.|
• Can be mixed with yellow dye to make orange dye, or blue dye to make purple dye.
|Yellow dye||2 onions,
|• Colours goblin mails and capes yellow.|
• Can be mixed with red dye to make orange dye, or blue dye to make green dye.
|Paste||Pot of flour,
Bucket of water
|• Makes the player's skin lighter.|
Treasure Trails[edit | edit source]
Digging outside the southern window of her house in Draynor Village is the solution to a hard cryptic clue: Aggie I see. Lonely and southern I feel. I am neither inside nor outside the house, yet no house would be complete without me. The treasure lies beneath me!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Aggie's house contains a tomato spawn. In the 1st Postbag from the Hedge, Aggie claims to have created the tomato accidentally whilst trying to summon a lesser demon. It is unclear whether she is referring to the particular tomato in her house (explaining why it keeps reappearing), or is claiming to be the origin of all tomatoes. In any case, her claims cannot necessarily be taken too seriously, as she also says that tomatoes "do sometimes bite," which there is no evidence of in-game.