|Released||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|Quest||• Prince Ali Rescue|
• One Small Favour
Aggie is a witch that resides in Draynor Village. She sells dyes if the player provides her with the ingredients. Players can use ingredients directly on Aggie to save going through three parts of dialogue.
If the player insults her, she will take 20 coins from them (assuming they have it in their inventory). Should the player not have coins, but instead starter items, like a pot of flour, she will take that instead.
Aggie's house is accessed from the dead-end road, off the east road running through Draynor Village.
Treasure Trails[edit | edit source]
Digging outside the southern window of her house in Draynor Village is the solution to a hard cryptic clue: Aggie I see. Lonely and southern I feel. I am neither inside nor outside the house, yet no house would be complete without me. The treasure lies beneath me!
Dyes[edit | edit source]
|Blue dye||2 × Woad leaves
5 × Coins
|• Colours regular capes blue.|
• Turns black robe into blue robe.
• Turns black wizard hat into blue wizard hat.
• Can be mixed with red dye to make purple dye, or yellow dye to make green dye.
|Red dye||3 × Redberries
5 × Coins
|• Colours regular capes red.|
• Used in Construction.
• Can be mixed with yellow dye to make orange dye, or blue dye to make purple dye.
|Yellow dye||2 × Onions
5 × Coins
|• Colours regular capes yellow.|
• Can be mixed with red dye to make orange dye, or blue dye to make green dye.
|Paste||1 × Pot of flour
1 × Ashes
1 × Redberries
1 × Bucket of water
|• Used in the Prince Ali Rescue quest.|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Aggie's house contains a tomato spawn. In the 1st Postbag from the Hedge, Aggie claims to have created the tomato accidentally whilst trying to summon a lesser demon. It is unclear whether she is referring to the particular tomato in her house (explaining why it keeps reappearing), or is claiming to be the origin of all tomatoes. In any case, her claims cannot necessarily be taken too seriously, as she also says that tomatoes "do sometimes bite," which there is no evidence of in-game.