The mounted alchemical hydra heads can be built in the Head trophy space of the Skill Hall in a player-owned house. It requires 82 Construction to build and when built, it gives 1,103 Construction and 200 Attack, Strength, Defence, Magic, and Ranged experience. The player must have a hammer and a saw in their inventory to build it.
Players must complete Priest in Peril to be able to stuff the alchemical hydra heads. If players remove the mounted head, they will receive nothing back.
- ↑ The cost of stuffing the heads is included.
- Player: You look a bit put out there, what's wrong?
- Alchemical Hydra: I will crush you with the power of all five heads!
- Player: Well three seem to be missing now!
- Alchemical Hydra: What? HOW?
- If the house owner is talking to the head:
- Player: Well it might have been me.
- If a guest is talking to the head:
- Player: You should probably talk to <house owner's name> about that.