Ali the dyer
|Ali the dyer|
|Released||4 April 2005 (Update)|
|A colourful character.|
Ali the dyer is a woman on the north side of Pollnivneach who can make red, blue, and yellow dyes if players provide her with the correct materials similarly to Aggie, the witch in Draynor Village who provides the same services. However, Ali is far less popular, as she is in an area not frequently visited by players due to distance between banks. She is in, or just outside, the most north-eastern house.
Ingredients needed to make dyes[edit | edit source]
Ali provides primary colours of dye for 25 coins plus ingredients.
- Red dye requires 3 redberries.
- Yellow dye requires 2 onions.
- Blue dye requires 2 woad leaves.
- Orange dye is a mix of red and yellow.
- Green dye is a mix yellow and blue.
- Purple dye is a mix of blue and red.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like all the people in Pollnivneach, her name is Ali. This is odd as Ali is a male name. It may be short for Alice or Alison (Similar to Ali the Hag, who reveals that her real name is Alice if asked about her name) but, like the other citizens of Pollnivneach, Ali the Dyer's name is shortened to Ali and she is distinguished by her profession.