The amulet of eternal glory is a special dragonstone amulet possessing identical stats and features of a regular amulet of glory, except it has unlimited teleport charges instead of the regular four or six maximum charges. However, it cannot be mounted in a player-owned house.
It is made while charging amulets of glory (including the trimmed variant) with less than six charges at the Fountain of Rune in the Wilderness. Each amulet recharged has a 1 in 25,000 chance to be turned into an amulet of eternal glory. When this occurs, a message in the chatbox will appear, stating: "The power of the fountain is transferred into an amulet of eternal glory. It will now have unlimited charges."
As with all dragonstone jewellery, it works up to level 30 Wilderness, unlike most other means of teleportation that only work up to level 20 Wilderness.
As with the regular charged amulet of glory, it retains the passive effect which increases chance to mine gems and gem rocks.
Players can access the teleports by either right-clicking the amulet in their inventory and selecting "rub", or right-clicking it while equipped and selecting one of their destinations.
The teleport locations allow access to other nearby transportation methods:
Unlimited Edgeville teleports is useful for rapid bank access as there are a number of different skilling methods made cheaper and/or more efficient with the eternal glory, including:
- Distraction and Diversions: Shooting star mining and Treasure Trails benefit greatly given the amount of teleporting involved. The Edgeville teleport acts as a rapid "four-click bank" for access to supplies and other required teleports.
- Questing: Saves time with it always on-hand, if supplies are forgotten, multiple bank trips are required, or trapped in a remote or dangerous location. Combining the teleports with its moderate combat stat bonuses means it can be used virtually everywhere when questing.
- Lava runecrafting: Use the Edgeville teleport to bank, rather than the Castle Wars teleport with the ring of dueling uses half of the normal ring charges only using it one-way to the Emir's Arena at the cost of an inventory space, assuming a binding necklace is equipped. An added benefit is that it will not be possible to be stranded without quick bank access if the last ring of dueling charge is used on the way to the Emir's Arena.
- The amulet of eternal glory was originally polled as the The Golden Glory, which was changed due to community feedback.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 15 April 2019. (Archived from the original on 25 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "Per glory, regardless of how many charges the glory is gaining. (So long as it's not already fully charged.)"
- ^ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 22 May 2019. (Archived from the original on 1 August 2022.) Mod Ash: "All charged amulets of glory, including the eternal one, have the same benefit for getting gems."