The amulet of fury is one of the most powerful amulets available in Old School RuneScape, having equivalent attack bonuses to the amulet of glory with superior defensive, strength, and prayer bonuses. It can be made by enchanting an onyx amulet using Lvl-6 Enchant, requiring a Magic level of 87.
While the amulet of fury has the highest all-around stats and is generally regarded as the most versatile amulet, several amulets surpass it in individual bonuses:
- The 3rd age amulet has a higher Magic attack bonus of +15, but a lower Magic defensive bonus of +10, and provides no other bonuses.
- The occult necklace has a higher magic attack and damage bonus, but no other bonuses.
- The amulet of strength has a higher Strength bonus of +10, with no other bonuses.
- The salve amulet and all of its variants will result in superior damage output against the undead if used correctly (unless a Slayer helmet is required as the bonuses do not stack).
- Holy/unholy symbols and god stoles all have a superior prayer bonus, but offer very little combat bonuses. The Dragonbone Necklace and the Bonecrusher necklace offer more than double the prayer bonus at 12.
- The necklace of anguish has superior ranged attack and ranged strength bonuses of +15 and +5 respectively.
- The amulet of torture has higher melee attack bonuses of +15 and a strength bonus of +10, but no defensive bonuses and 3 less prayer bonus.
The amulet of fury's substantial prayer bonus combined with high combat bonuses also makes it desirable for the Fight Caves activity.
A blood shard can be combined with the amulet to create an amulet of blood fury, which has a 20% chance of passively healing the player 30% of the damage they deal only while using melee. Its stats remain the same.
The amulet of fury can be decorated with a fury ornament kit. This produces an amulet of fury (or) but does not change its bonuses.
- ↑ Manual casting is 3 ticks, auto-casting is 7 ticks
Comparison with other amulets[edit | edit source]