Louisiana 'Anna' Jones is a freelance archaeologist. She plays a minor role in the What Lies Below quest and can be found north-east of Varrock, near the statue of Saradomin.
Anna once worked for the Varrock Museum, but left to pursue a career independent from the museum. She is vague about the purpose, or employer, of her current investigation and will instead attempt to confuse the player when inquired.
During the events of What Lies Below, it is revealed that her employer is Surok Magis, whom she is assisting to excavate the Tunnel of Chaos. She will provide the player with a Bronze pickaxe if they choose to access the Chaos Altar through the tunnel.
- Like Asgarnia Smith and Orlando Smith, her name is a reference to Indiana Jones, the famous movie archaeologist/explorer/action hero. Unlike them, she wears a Pith helmet instead of a Fedora.
- If you ask about the statue behind her, and say "Yay Zamorak" she gets mad at you and you say that you have lost your anorak. This may be a reference to South Park.
- If you have started the quest Desert Treasure, there will be a third option stating, "I bet Zaros could take him," when you talk to her about the statue behind her. When using this option she gets mad, stating that you underestimate Saradomin's power, and that she doesn't have time to set your mind on the correct path.
- ^ Anna Jones, Old School RuneScape. "That's alright. My name is Louisiana Jones, although most people call me Anna. I'm an archaeologist."
- ^ Anna Jones, Old School RuneScape. "Hah! No, I used to, but now I prefer to work freelance for independent employers."
- ^ Anna Jones, Old School RuneScape. "I can say that I can't say anything about what you want me to say!"
- ^ Anna Jones, Old School RuneScape. "I'm investigating the relative co-existence of convergent entries from two para-dimensional spaces into a quantum metaphysical universe and exponential decay of said pathways in the event of fluctuations in the space-time cortex."