Another Slice of H.A.M./Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Go to Ur-tag's house in Dorgesh-Kaan.|
|Description||The dwarves are building a new underground rail link between their city of Keldagrim and the cave goblins' Dorgesh-Kaan, but work is being held up by the discovery of ancient goblin artefacts, and they need the help of a qualified archaeologist. Helping them out should be simple enough - unless you stumble upon another H.A.M. plot against the city.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
Excavation[edit | edit source]
- Head to the south-west corner of the city's middle level.
- Enter the doorway with the transportation symbol on the minimap.
- Walk south on the tracks and talk to Tegdak.
- Dig up artefacts from the ground with the trowel (there are six artefacts total).
- Use artefacts on the specimen table to clean them.
- Talk to Tegdak. Zanik will automatically follow you after (if you don't have a follower already).
To the village[edit | edit source]
Items required: ranged or magic weapon/armour, recommended: food.
- Make sure Zanik is following you.
- If Zanik is not following you, head back to the cave and talk to her.
- Talk to the Goblin scribe in the house west of Ur-tag where you started the quest.
- Speak to Oldak in the north-west corner of the city's lower level (there are stairs down in the house west of the scribe) to teleport to the Goblin Village.
The H.A.M-bush[edit | edit source]
- Talk to General Wartface or Bentnoze. A cutscene will start.
- Run south to the ladder, stay behind the houses on the west side to not get hit.
- Climb up and kill the H.A.M. Mage and H.A.M. Archer, you must use magic or ranged. Throwing darts can work, only if you use the "long range" combat style. If you forgot a magic or ranged weapon, a crossbow and 50 bronze bolts spawns just to the west of your character upstairs.
- Talk to General Wartface or General Bentnoze to receive ancient mace and two goblin warriors
Getting past the guards[edit | edit source]
- Go to the Lumbridge Swamp Cave entrance.
- Talk to one of the goblin sergeants.
- Read the following steps before doing them as this next section is time sensitive.
- Enter the caves then climb down the nearby ladder.
- As soon as you're down, talk to the sergeants and tell one of them to wait.
- Run to the room and enter.
- Wait for 2 guards to pass.
- Tell your sergeant to wait in the room.
- Run up to the boxes to trigger a 3rd guard and run back to the room so he doesn't see you.
- After the 3rd guard passes, ask your sergeant to follow you again.
- Walk (do not run) to the end of the tunnel and the final guard will attack your sergeant.
- Climb down the ladder to fight Sigmund - Use the Ancient mace's special attack ONLY AFTER he starts using prayer to disable it for the entire fight.
- Defeat Sigmund.
- Untie Zanik.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 3,000 Mining experience
- 3,000 Prayer experience
- The ancient mace
- The ability to buy Goblin Village teleport spheres
- Free access to the Dorgesh-Kaan–Keldagrim train system