|Released||28 February 2005 (Update)|
|Quest item||Varrock Museum, Achievement Diaries & various quests|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy the lamp? You cannot reclaim it.|
|Examine||I wonder what happens if I rub it...|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Twisted League|| Yes|
Antique lamps are rewards from quests, achievement diaries and the Varrock Museum miniquest. Like regular lamps, these lamps grant a player experience in a chosen skill, and the skill chosen must usually be over a certain level which is unboostable.
- Varrock Museum miniquest:
- Multiple can be obtained as a possible reward from cleaning: 500xp in a skill of at least 10
- Three from giving information about quests Making History, Merlin's Crystal and Shield of Arrav: 1,000xp in a skill of at least level 20
- Additionally, giving information about the Curse of the Empty Lord awards one antique lamp granting 10,000xp in a skill of at least 50.
- Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen awards one antique lamp granting 2,500xp in a skill of at least 30
- Recipe for Disaster awards one antique lamp granting 20,000xp in a skill of at least 50
- One Small Favour awards two antique lamps granting 10,000xp each in a skill of at least 30
- A Tail of Two Cats awards two antique lamps granting 2,500xp each in a skill of at least 30
- King's Ransom awards an antique lamp granting 5,000 experience to any skill level 50 or above
- Architectural Alliance awards an antique lamp granting 10,000 experience to any skill level 40 or above
- Client of Kourend awards two antique lamps granting 500 experience in any skill.
- Karamja Diary: 4 antique lamps, giving 1,000, 5,000, 10,000 and 50,000 experience for completing the easy, medium, hard and elite diaries respectively. A player does not need any skill level requirement in order to claim the easy antique lamp experience, but requires to have a minimum level of 30, 40 and 70 in the desired skill for the remaining three respectively.
- All other Achievement diaries: 4 antique lamps, giving 2,500, 7,500, 15,000 and 50,000 experience for completing the easy, medium, hard, and elite diaries respectively. In order to be able to claim the experience, a player must have a level of at least 30, 40, 50 and 70 respectively in the desired skill.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 2 Nov 2018. Mod Ash: "Making History, Merlin's Crystal and Shield of Arrav. Also the Curse of the Empty Lord miniquest."