|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||• Romeo & Juliet|
• A Tail of Two Cats
• One Small Favour
• Forgettable Tale...
• Bone Voyage
• 2017 Hallowe'en event
• Making Friends with My Arm
|Examine||A dealer in potions.|
Free useless potions can be obtained from him about 50% of the time when talking to him.
Shop[edit | edit source]
The Apothecary sells the following potions if players give him the requested payment and ingredients. Noted ingredients will not work. This shop is available to free-to-play players as well as members.
|Items required||Total cost||Profit|
|Strength potion(4)||∞||5||367||Limpwurt root |
Red spiders' eggs
|Energy potion(4)||∞||0||377||Limpwurt root (2x) |
|Antipoison(4)||∞||5||222||Limpwurt root |
Quests[edit | edit source]
The Apothecary makes the following potions as part of the following quests:
- A cadava potion in Romeo & Juliet.
- A potion of sealegs in Bone Voyage.
- A herbal tincture and breathing salts in One Small Favour.
- A cat antipoison in Ratcatchers.
- A reduced cadava potion in Making Friends with My Arm.
Treasure Trails[edit | edit source]
- The Apothecary is the solution to the beginner anagram clue: CARPET AHOY.
- The Apothecary is the solution to the easy cryptic clue: Strength potions with red spiders' eggs? He is quite a herbalist.