|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Quest||• Romeo & Juliet|
• A Tail of Two Cats
• One Small Favour
• Forgettable Tale...
• Bone Voyage
• 2017 Halloween event
• Making Friends with My Arm
|Examine||A dealer in potions.|
The Apothecary runs the pharmacy and potion shop in southwest Varrock. He plays a part in certain quests, often making delicate potions and herbal products.
Free acne potions can be obtained from him about 50% of the time when talking to him.
Treasure Trails[edit | edit source]
- The Apothecary is the solution to the beginner anagram clue: CARPET AHOY.
- The Apothecary is the solution to the easy cryptic clue: Strength potions with red spiders' eggs? He is quite a herbalist.
Shop[edit | edit source]
The Apothecary sells the following potions if players give him the requested payment and ingredients. Noted ingredients will not work. This shop is available to free-to-play players as well as members.
|Items required||Total cost||Profit|
|Strength potion(4)||5||489||Limpwurt root|
Red spiders' eggs
|Energy potion(4)||Free||577||Limpwurt root (2x)|
Quests[edit | edit source]
The Apothecary makes the following potions as part of the following quests:
- A cadava potion in Romeo & Juliet.
- A potion of sealegs in Bone Voyage.
- A herbal tincture and breathing salts in One Small Favour.
- A cat antipoison in Ratcatchers.
- A reduced cadava potion in Making Friends with My Arm.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Gallery (historical)[edit | edit source]
|Locations and scenery|