Architectural Alliance/Quick guide
|Architectural Alliance/Quick guide|
|Released||3 March 2016 (Update)|
|Quest series||Great Kourend|
Architectural Alliance is a miniquest centring around the architects of the five cities of Great Kourend, where the player must earn their trust to rebuild the statue of King Rada I, the first king of Great Kourend, after it was destroyed by a devastating storm.
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Hosa in the centre of Great Kourend.|
|Official difficulty||Unknown edit|
|Official length||Very Long|
Various items required for gaining favour in each city.
|Enemies to defeat||Lizardmen (optional)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
Gaining favour[edit | edit source]
- Gain 100% favour with Arceuus.
- Assist library customers in the Arceuus Library until you have 20% Arceuus Favour (continue searching for books until you find Transportation incantations to unlock the Kourend Castle Teleport spell). World 310 is recommended, as this is the unofficial world for group Kourend activities.
- Complete The Ascent of Arceuus for an additional 10% favour.
- Continue assisting library customers in the Arceuus Library until you have 100% Arceuus favour.
- Gain 100% favour with Hosidius.
- Plough the fields in Hosidius until you reach 5% (bring a hammer).
- Buy 850 saltpetre and compost. Combine 150 of them and talk to the Clerk to reach 20% favour.
- Complete The Depths of Despair for an additional 10% favour.
- Create another 700 sulphurous fertiliser and talk to the Clerk to reach 100% favour.
- Gain 100% favour with Lovakengj.
- Gain 100% favour with Port Piscarilius.
- Gain 100% favour with Shayzien.
- Heal wounded soldiers in the Shayzien infirmary until you have 5% favour in Shayzien.
- Kill lizardmen until you reach 30% in Shayzien (try to obtain Xeric's talisman by killing lizardmen if you haven't already).
- Complete Tale of the Righteous for another 10%.
- At 40% favour, tackle organised crime until you reach 100% favour. It is much faster than killing lizardmen, and you can hop worlds once you find a meeting to easily earn more favour.
Architects[edit | edit source]
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Speak with one of the architects at the statue of King Rada I.
Congratulations, miniquest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Xeric's Heart teleport on Xeric's talisman, which teleports players to the statue. (Doing so is a task for the hard Kourend & Kebos Diary.)
- An antique lamp that grants 10,000 experience in a skill of their choice above level 40. This can be claimed by speaking to Hosa. (This reward was added on 7 February 2019 and players who have completed the miniquest prior to this date will also be able to claim this lamp from Hosa.)