The dynasty is a fairly short one, beginning somewhere between 98 and 101 of the Fifth Age and continuing in the present day. The line was founded by either the Saradominist or the Zamorakian survivor of the the Great Battle. The brothers of Tyras and Lathas ruled over the city of Ardougne in two parts, Tyras in the West, and Lathas in the East, until Tyras' assassination on an expedition to the west.
Bloodline[edit | edit source]
- First King of Kandarin, name unknown (one of the two survivors of the Great Battle): Year 101 of the Fifth Age - Unknown
- 'Mad' King Narras: Unknown - Unknown
- King Ulthas: Unknown - 136 Fifth Age
- King Tyras: Year 136 - 169 Fifth Age
- King Lathas: Year 136 - 169 Fifth Age
- King Thoros: 169 Fifth Age - Present
|Lathas †||Tyras †||Thoros|
References[edit | edit source]
- Jorral in Making History. Old School RuneScape. "A battle ensued that ended with the two ex-friends at the top of the outpost as the sole survivors. Realising their mistakes they made friends again. One decided to become King and spread the word of equality [...] The one that became king is the great grandfather of the King Lathas that we know!"