Ardougne cloak 4
|Ardougne cloak 4|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||A shadowy Ardougne cloak.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
This cape currently offers the highest stab in the cape slot. It is often used by players when fighting the Corporeal Beast, as well as Wilderness bosses where the free expendable nature of the cape and its Prayer bonus prove useful.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Ardougne cloak 1, 2 and 3[edit | edit source]
- 200 death runes when trading in a cat
- Unlimited teleports to the Ardougne Monastery
- Ability to toggle Watchtower Teleport to the centre of Yanille
- Even more noted drops from the Tower of Life
- 10% increased chance of succeeding when pickpocketing around Gielinor (even if the cloak is not equipped)
- Receive additional runes when crafting essence at the Ourania Altar (even if the cloak is not equipped)
Ardougne cloak 4 only[edit | edit source]
- Unlimited teleports to Ardougne farm patch
- 250 free noted pure essence every day from Wizard Cromperty
- 50% more fish from Fishing Trawler
- 25% more marks of grace from the Ardougne Rooftop Course
- Bert will automatically deliver 84 buckets of sand to the bank each day (unless the player is an Ultimate Ironman).
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.
|16 July 2015
The dragon chainbody and dragon chainbody (g) no longer render through the Ardougne cape.
|16 July 2015
-The teleport options on the Ardougne Cloaks are now in a consistent order. -On male characters, the mime top's stripes no longer render through the Ardougne cape.
|7 May 2015
The teleports to the Ardougne monastery and Ardougne farming patch have been given graphical updates.
References[edit | edit source]
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|
|Capes of Accomplishment|