The Ardougne cloak 4 is a reward from completing the elite Ardougne Diary given to you by Two-pints in the Flying Horse Inn in East Ardougne, and can be retrieved from her for free if lost.
This cape currently offers the highest stab and prayer bonus in the cape slot in the game. It is often used by players when fighting the Corporeal Beast, as well as Wilderness bosses where the free expendable nature of the cape and its prayer bonus prove useful.
A Max cape can be combined with this cloak to create an Ardougne max cape, serving as an aesthetic upgrade.
A player teleporting to the Ardougne farm patch.
From Ardougne cloak 1, 2 and 3[edit | edit source]
- 200 death runes when trading in a cat
- Unlimited teleports to the Ardougne Monastery
- Ability to toggle Watchtower Teleport to the centre of Yanille
- Five teleports to the Ardougne farm patch
- Even more noted drops from the Tower of Life
- 10% increased chance of succeeding when pickpocketing around Gielinor (even if the cloak is not equipped)
- Receive additional runes when crafting essence at the Ourania Altar (even if the cloak is not equipped)