Jump to navigation Jump to search
As Charlie Brown was removed, Arengeesus is no longer considered canon in Old School RuneScape.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|23 May 2019
Dialogue mentioning Arengeesus was removed from the game alongside Charlie Brown.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Arengeesus' name is a reference to the RNG mechanic found within Old School RuneScape, and the subsequent phrase "praise RNGesus".
- Despite Charlie Brown referring to Arengeesus as the "God of Luck", deities who are female are usually referred to as a goddess.
References[edit | edit source]
- Charlie Brown, Old School RuneScape. "Arengeesus, God of luck. We do not know much about her or where she comes from, we just know she is there looking over us."
- Charlie Brown, Old School RuneScape. "Those who praise Arengeesus enough to get her attention are rewarded. She will gaze down upon you providing you with luck on your adventures."
- Jagex. Mod West's Twitter account. 25 May 2019. (Archived from the original on 25 May 2020.) Mod West: "Yes. He was initially moved out of the way because of the cringe memes but we felt it best that he just goes completely."