|Released||17 June 2002 (Update)|
|Quest item||Temple of Ikov|
|Examine||Worn by followers of Armadyl.|
|High alch||7 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
The Armadyl pendant is a quest item in the Temple of Ikov quest. A Guardian of Armadyl in the Temple of Ikov dungeon gives the player the pendant if the player sides with them. Equipping it allows players to attack Lucien, once he is dead, the quest is complete.
If lost it can be reobtained by:
- Talk to a Guardian of Armadyl if sided with Guardians of Armadyl during the quest.
- Killing a Guardian of Armadyl if sided with Lucien during the quest.
A shiny key is needed for the fastest method. Down the ladder of the house in McGrubor's Wood, walk west until there is a wall with the "Push" option. Depending on alignement, kill or talk to a Guardian for a replacement pendant.
Multiple Armadyl pendants can be obtained through the drop trick.
Item sources[edit | edit source]
|Guardian of Armadyl||43; 45||1||Common|
Changes[edit | edit source]
|17 September 2013
The Armadyl pendant can now be reobtained from a Guardian of Armadyl after completing Temple of Ikov.
|22 February 2013
This content was included when the Old School RuneScape servers officially launched.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Armadyl pendant shares its design with the pendant of lucien and the unobtainable Lathas' amulet, the only difference being the colour of the inner gem. The pendant of lucien's gem is green for males, whereas the Armadyl pendant's gem is silver on males. Both pendants have an identical red gem for females.
- The amulet's original examine text, Yet another amulet., was joking at the fact that you receive the pendant of lucien at the beginning of the quest, and then you receive another pendant later on if siding with the Guardians of Armadyl.
- Queen Sigrid and Princess Astrid both appear to be wearing Armadyl pendants.