|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Always drops||Bones, Feather|
|Graceful, bird-like creature.|
|Aggressive||Yes (if no Armadyl item equipped)|
|+0||+0||+0||+0%||Not immune||Not immune|
Aviansie (sometimes referred to as Aviantese) are avian monsters found in the southern section of the main chamber of the God Wars Dungeon. Like other creatures within the dungeon, they can be found fighting for their god Armadyl, engaging in combat against the followers of Zamorak.
The ability to be assigned aviantese can be purchased for 80 slayer reward points. Once unlocked, they can be toggled off. Though, in order to toggle them back on, they must be purchased again for 80 slayer points or removed from the assignments list through the use of the cancellation slots.
Unlike most other followers, however, Aviansies have an increased sense of danger. Even if they are in combat with another monster, if the player attempts to attack them, the Aviansie will start attacking the player immediately; this trait is shared by all Armadylian monsters.
As they are airborne, they are completely immune to melee attacks except for Salamanders, and can only be damaged with either Ranged or Magic. If the player attempts to attack an Aviansie with a melee weapon, the message The Aviansie is flying too high for you to attack using melee. will appear in their chatbox, and the Aviansie will become aggressive and start attacking the player if it hasn't already.
Adamant bar drops from Aviansies in the God Wars Dungeon will be noted for players that have completed the hard Fremennik Diary. They also do not drop looting bags, unlike all other monsters in the Wilderness.
Drops[edit | edit source]
100% drops[edit | edit source]
Runes[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Air rune 15; 30 Common 75–150 Water rune 30 Common 150 Law rune 2 Uncommon 398 Nature rune 9 Uncommon 1,845 Mind rune 5 Uncommon 20 Blood rune 11 Uncommon 3,201 Chaos rune 3; 16 Uncommon 294–1,568 Body rune 12 Uncommon 60
Herbs[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Grimy guam leaf 1 Common 17 Grimy marrentill 1 Common 16 Grimy tarromin 1 Common 156 Grimy harralander 1 Uncommon 799 Grimy ranarr weed 1 Uncommon 6,792 Grimy irit leaf 1 Uncommon 816 Grimy avantoe 1 Uncommon 1,549 Grimy kwuarm 1 Uncommon 1,032 Grimy cadantine 1 Rare 1,221 Grimy lantadyme 1 Rare 1,194 Grimy dwarf weed 1 Rare 600
Other[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Silver ore 1 Common 74 Adamantite bar 4 Common  8,392 Rune dagger(p+) 1 Common 4,419 Swordfish 5 Uncommon 1,485 Antipoison(3) 5 Uncommon 1,090 Runite limbs 1 Rare (1/128) 9,411 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold Brimstone key 1 Varies  Not sold Ensouled aviansie head 1 Varies  6,646 Mysterious emblem 1 Varies 
Lv 69: (1/120)
Lv 71: (1/123.5)
Lv 79 (1/116.5)
Lv 84: (1/112)
Lv 94: (1/117.5)
Lv 97: (1/115.5)
Lv 131: (1/97.5)
Lv 137: (1/93)
169,549 Slayer's enchantment 1 Varies 
Lv 69: (1/264)
Lv 71: (1/269.6)
Lv 79 (1/253.6)
Lv 84: (1/251.2)
Lv 94: (1/260)
Lv 97: (1/241.6)
Lv 131: (1/228)
Lv 137: (1/220.8)
Gem drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster has access to the gem drop table.
Show/hide gem drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Uncut sapphire 1 Rare 628 Uncut emerald 1 Rare 766 Uncut ruby 1 Rare 1,412 Nature talisman 1 Very rare Not sold Uncut diamond 1 Very rare 2,867 Rune javelin 5 Very rare 800 Loop half of key 1 Very rare 11,938 Tooth half of key 1 Very rare 9,629 Rune spear 1 Very rare 12,049 Shield left half 1 Very rare 65,613 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 37,971
- The drop rate is increased when wearing a Ring of wealth.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Avian means "of or relating to birds".
- Aviansie come in both genders, female ones appear to have a blue head and a lower cut platebody and the males do not have helmets.
- As of 24 September 2015, adamant bar drops from Aviansies in the God Wars Dungeon are now noted for players that have completed the hard Fremennik Diary.
References[edit | edit source]
- Aviansies in the God Wars Dungeon drop unnoted bars until completion of the Hard Fremennik Diary, while those in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon always drop noted bars regardless of diary completion.
- 1/64 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.
- Only dropped if killed on a slayer assignment given by Konar quo Maten.
- Aviansies in the God Wars Dungeon drop the ensouled head at a rate of 1/35, while those in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon drop it at a rate of 1/20.
- Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia.