Aviansies (sometimes referred to as aviantese in plural form) are avian monsters found in the southern section of the main chamber of the God Wars Dungeon. Like other creatures within the dungeon, they can be found fighting for their god Armadyl, engaging in combat against the followers of Zamorak.
The ability to be assigned aviansies can be purchased for 80 slayer reward points with the Watch the birdie slayer reward. Once unlocked, they can be toggled off. Though, in order to toggle them back on, they must be purchased again for 80 slayer points or removed from the assignments list through the use of the cancellation slots.
Unlike most other followers, however, aviansies have an increased sense of danger. Even if they are in combat with another monster, if the player attempts to attack them, the aviansie will start attacking the player immediately; this trait is shared by all Armadylean monsters.
As they are airborne, they are completely immune to melee attacks except for salamanders, and can only be damaged with either Ranged or Magic. If the player attempts to attack an aviansie with a melee weapon, the message The Aviansie is flying too high for you to attack using melee. will appear in their chatbox, and the aviansie will become aggressive and start attacking the player if it hasn't already.
Adamant bar drops from aviansies in the God Wars Dungeon will be noted for players that have completed the Hard Fremennik Diary. They also do not drop looting bags, unlike all other monsters in the Wilderness.
|God Wars Dungeon||69, 71, 73, 79, 83, 84, 89, 92, 94, 97, 131, 137, 148||36||Maplink|
|Wilderness God Wars Dungeon||69, 71, 79, 84, 94, 97, 131, 137||8||Maplink|
Drop rates estimated based on 70,302 kills from the Drop Rate Project, unless otherwise cited.
The average Aviansie kill is worth 2,882.66.
The average Aviansie kill while on a Konar task is worth 3,263.01.
There is a 15/128 chance of rolling the herb drop table.
- ^ Aviansies in the God Wars Dungeon drop unnoted bars until completion of the Hard Fremennik Diary, while those in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon always drop noted bars regardless of diary completion.
There is a 3/128 chance of rolling the gem drop table.
|Nothing||N/A||1/85.49; Never[d 1]||N/A||N/A|
|Uncut sapphire||1||1/170.67; 1/86.67[d 2]||349||15|
|Uncut emerald||1||1/341.33; 1/173.33[d 2]||540||30|
|Uncut ruby||1||1/682.67; 1/346.67[d 2]||1,154||60|
|Chaos talisman||1||1/1,820.44; 1/924.44[d 2][d 3]||156||2|
|Nature talisman||1||1/1,820.44; 1/924.44[d 2][d 3]||497||2|
|Uncut diamond||1||1/2,730.67; 1/1,386.67[d 2]||2,779||120|
|Loop half of key||1||1/5,461.33; 1/2,773.33[d 2]||10,150||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/5,461.33; 1/2,773.33[d 2]||9,977||60|
|Rune javelin||5||1/5,461.33; 1/2,773.33[d 2]||725||1,200|
|Rune spear||1||1/87,381.33; 1/5,200[d 2][d 4]||11,791||12,480|
|Shield left half||1||1/174,762.67; 1/10,400[d 2][d 4]||65,436||66,000|
|Dragon spear||1||1/233,016.89; 1/13,866.67[d 2][d 4]||37,171||37,440|
- ^ Aviansies in the God Wars Dungeon drop the ensouled head at a rate of 1/35, while those in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon drop it at a rate of 1/20.
- ^ Ecumenical keys are only dropped in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon.
- ^ Ecumenical key drop rates increase to 1/55, 1/50, 1/45, and 1/40 after completion of the hard, elite, master, and grandmaster Combat Achievements respectively.
- ^ The hard clue scroll drop rate increases to 1/64 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.
- ^ The hard clue scroll drop rate increases to 1/121; 1/60 with the completion of the hard combat achievements.
- ^ Brimstone keys are only dropped if killed on a Slayer task given by Konar quo Maten.
- ^ Brimstone key drop rates for levels 69, 71, 73, 79, 83, 84, 89, 92, 94, 97, 131, 137, and 148 are 1/292, 1/268, 1/245, 1/188, 1/157, 1/151, 1/124, 1/112, 1/101, 1/107, 1/93, 1/92, and 1/90 respectively.
Wilderness Slayer tertiary[edit | edit source]
The following drops are only accessible while on a Slayer task given by Krystilia.
- Avian means "of or relating to birds".
- Aviansie come in both genders; female aviansies wear helmets and have a lower-cut platebody, while the males don't wear helmets.
- Stat-wise, lower-leveled female aviansies have a lower Defence level than their male counterparts, but the moderate and high-level ones possess a greater Defence and Ranged level than their corresponding variant.