|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Examine||Graceful, bird-like creature.|
|Aggressive||Yes (if no Armadyl item equipped)|
|+0||+0||+0||+0%||Not immune||Not immune|
Aviansie (plural Aviantese) are avian monsters found in the southern section of the main chamber of the God Wars Dungeon. Like other creatures within the dungeon, they can be found fighting for their god Armadyl, engaging in combat against the followers of Zamorak.
The ability to be assigned aviantese can be purchased for 80 slayer reward points. Once unlocked, they can be toggled off. Though, in order to toggle them back on, they must be purchased again for 80 slayer points or removed from the assignments list through the use of the cancellation slots.
Unlike most other followers, however, Aviansies have an increased sense of danger. Even if they are in combat with another monster, if the player attempts to attack them, the Aviansie will start attacking the player immediately; this trait is shared by all Armadylian monsters.
As they are airborne, they are completely immune to melee attacks except for Salamanders, and can only be damaged with either Ranged or Magic. If the player attempts to attack an Aviansie with a melee weapon, the message The Aviansie is flying too high for you to attack using melee. will appear in their chatbox, and the Aviansie will become aggressive and start attacking the player if it hasn't already.
Adamant bar drops from Aviansies in the God Wars Dungeon will be noted for players that have completed the hard Fremennik Diary. They also do not drop looting bags, unlike all other monsters in the Wilderness.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Drop rates estimated based on 70,302 kills from the Old School RuneScape Wiki drop log project, unless otherwise cited.
100%[edit | edit source]
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
Runes[edit | edit source]
Herbs[edit | edit source]
There is a 15/128 chance of rolling the herb drop table.
|Grimy guam leaf||1||1/34.1||17||7|
|Grimy ranarr weed||1||1/99.3||7,763||18|
|Grimy irit leaf||1||1/136.5||941||10|
|Grimy dwarf weed||1||1/364.1||503||14|
Other[edit | edit source]
|Adamantite bar||4||30/128[d 1]||8,012||1,536|
- Aviansies in the God Wars Dungeon drop unnoted bars until completion of the Hard Fremennik Diary, while those in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon always drop noted bars regardless of diary completion.
Gem drop table[edit | edit source]
There is a 3/128 chance of rolling the gem drop table.
|Uncut sapphire||1||1/170.67; 1/86.67[d 1]||545||15|
|Uncut emerald||1||1/341.33; 1/173.33[d 1]||734||30|
|Uncut ruby||1||1/682.67; 1/346.67[d 1]||1,387||60|
|Chaos talisman||1||1/1,820.44; 1/924.44[d 1][d 2]||417||2|
|Nature talisman||1||1/1,820.44; 1/924.44[d 1][d 2]||701||2|
|Uncut diamond||1||1/2,730.67; 1/1,386.67[d 1]||2,858||120|
|Loop half of key||1||1/5,461.33; 1/2,773.33[d 1]||9,826||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/5,461.33; 1/2,773.33[d 1]||9,727||60|
|Rune javelin||5||1/5,461.33; 1/2,773.33[d 1]||835||1,200|
|Rune spear||1||1/87,381.33; 1/5,200[d 1][d 3]||11,952||12,480|
|Shield left half||1||1/174,762.67; 1/10,400[d 1][d 3]||65,229||66,000|
|Dragon spear||1||1/233,016.89; 1/13,866.67[d 1][d 3]||37,567||37,440|
- The drop rate of this item is increased when wearing a Ring of wealth.
- The dropped talisman depends on the location where you kill this monster.
- The Rune spear, Shield left half and Dragon spear will only be dropped if Legend's Quest has been started, or else a talisman will be dropped as a replacement.
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Ensouled aviansie head||1||1/35; 1/20[d 1]||7,290||331|
|Larran's key||1||Rare[d 2]||Not sold||54|
|Ecumenical key||1||1/60[d 3]||Not sold||61,500|
|Mysterious emblem||1||1/120–1/93[d 2][d 4]||68,702||30,000|
|Clue scroll (hard)||1||1/128; 1/64[d 5]||Not sold||12|
|Slayer's enchantment||1||1/264–1/221[d 2][d 6]||1,089||720|
|Brimstone key||1||1/292.2–1/90.4[d 7][d 8]||Not sold||N/A|
- Aviantese in the God Wars Dungeon drop the ensouled head at a rate of 1/35, while those in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon drop it at a rate of 1/20.
- Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia.
- Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon.
- Emblem drop rates for levels 69, 71, 79, 84, 94, 97, 131, and 137 are 1/120, 1/123.5, 1/116.5, 1/112, 1/117.5, 1/115.5, 1/97.5, and 1/93 respectfully.
- 1/64 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.
- Enchantment drop rates for levels 69, 71, 79, 84, 94, 97, 131, and 137 are 1/264, 1/270, 1/254, 1/252, 1/260, 1/242, 1/228, and 1/221 respectfully.
- Only dropped if killed on a slayer assignment given by Konar quo Maten.
- Brimstone key drop rates for levels 69, 71, 73, 79, 83, 84, 89, 92, 94, 97, 131, 137, and 148 are 1/292.2, 1/268.2, 1/245.8, 1/188.2, 1/157.8, 1/151.2, 1/124.2, 1/112.8, 1/101.8, 1/107.2, 1/93.8, 1/92.6, and 1/90.4 respectfully.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|8 August 2019
|Aviantese now drop ecumenical keys in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Avian means "of or relating to birds".
- Aviansie come in both genders, female ones appear to have a blue head and a lower cut platebody and the males do not have helmets.
- As of 24 September 2015, adamant bar drops from Aviansies in the God Wars Dungeon are now noted for players that have completed the hard Fremennik Diary.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Kieren's Twitter account. 18 Jan 2016. Mod Kieren: "Fair few people asking about ensouled head drop rates... Here you go! "
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 7 June 2017. (Archived from the original on 25 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "It's calculated off the HP: 1 in (155 - (HP/2)) There's none with HP over 300, but it'd disregard values higher than that."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. Dec 21 2015. (Archived from the original on May 18 2019.) Mod Ash: "1/128."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 14 March 2018. (Archived from the original on 5 June 2019.) Mod Ash: "For nastier bosses (e.g. Callisto) it's 1/30. For other things it scales between 1/320 and 1/80 as the NPC's HP scales from 0 to 300."
- Jagex. Mod Kieren's Twitter account. 16 January 2019. Mod Kieren: "0.2*(CBLEVEL - 100)^2 + 100"
- Jagex. Mod Kieren's Twitter account. 16 January 2019. Mod Kieren: "It follows a curve up until level 100 then scales linearly between those 2 values upto level 350 combat. Creatures over thsi[sic] will cap at 1/50. "