Baby dragon (black)
|Released||15 March 2006 (Update)|
|Always drops||Babydragon bones|
|Young but still dangerous.|
|Aggressive||Yes (except in Myths' Guild)|
|Weakness||Stab, Ranged, dragonbane weapons|
|Attack style||Melee (slash)|
|+0||+0||+0||+0%||Not immune||Not immune|
Baby black dragons are the young of adult black dragons and are the strongest baby dragons in Old School RuneScape. Unlike their adult form, they are too young to breathe flames, so no anti-dragon shield or other protection from dragonbreath is needed to fight them. Baby black dragons have combat stats comparable to those of an adult green dragon.
They can be killed as an alternative for a black dragon Slayer assignment.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Evil Chicken's Lair (only one spawn, rope required)
- Taverley Dungeon (upper level, Slayer assignment only)
- Myths' Guild basement (only one spawn)
Drops[edit | edit source]
100%[edit | edit source]
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Brimstone key||1||1/157.8[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On release, baby black dragons were named "Baby black dragon". This has since been changed in an update.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Kieren's Twitter account. 16 January 2019. Mod Kieren: "0.2*(CBLEVEL - 100)^2 + 100"
Dragons and dragon-like races