|Examine||• It's open.|
• An open bank chest.
|Object ID||2693, 4483, 10562, 14886, 19051, 21301, 26707, 26711, 28594, 28595, 28816, 28861, 29321, 30087, 30267, 30926, 30989, 34343|
A bank chest is an interactive scenery item that allows quick access to a player's bank account, usually found in remote locations or places where a normal bank would not fit. Like any other banking facility it is indicated with a bank icon ().
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Ape Atoll (after completing Monkey Madness II)
- Barbarian Outpost
- Blast Furnace
- Blast mine (within Lovakengj)
- Camelot (PVP World only)
- Castle Wars
- Charcoal burner (within Hosidius)
- Clan Wars
- Crafting Guild (after completing the Falador Hard Diary or have level 99 Crafting)
- Duel Arena
- Farming Guild
- Ferox Enclave
- Fossil Island (Museum Camp)
- Fossil Island (Volcanic Mine)
- Hallowed Sepulchre lobby
- Hosidius (near the Mess)
- Land's End
- Legends' Guild (after completing Legends' Quest, up the east ladder)
- Lumbridge Castle cellar (after starting Recipe for Disaster)
- Mining Guild
- Motherlode Mine
- Mor Ul Rek (inner layer)
- Mor Ul Rek (outer layer)
- Mount Karuulm
- Mount Quidamortem
- Myths' Guild (after completing Dragon Slayer II quest, up the stairs)
- Port Khazard
- Rogues' Den
- Shantay Pass
- Soul Wars lobby
- Sulphur mine (within Lovakengj)
- Trouble Brewing (since 18 November 2020)
- Vinery (within Hosidius)
- Wintertodt Camp
- Woodcutting Guild (surface)
- Woodcutting Guild (within the Ent Dungeon)
The bank chest found in Barbarian Outpost.
The bank chest found on the surface within the Woodcutting Guild.
The bank chest found on the summit of Mount Karuulm.
The bank chests found within Mor Ul Rek.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There once was a banking chest on Dragontooth Island, but Jagex removed this, because a "non-removable bug" was in the bank chest, this bug meant that players would lose anything they put in the bank chest the next day.
- The bank chest in the Barbarian Outpost and Port Khazard were previously bank deposit boxes and have since been changed into bank chests.
- These chests used to be very popular for training skills at a bank, because they can be opened with a left-click. This advantage was applied to bank booths on 21 March 2013, making banks and chests equally advantageous.