Barronite Deposits are found whilst mining Barronite within the Ruins of Camdozaal, each deposit mined yields 32 Mining experience. Mining barronite does not consume celestial ring charges, however the +4 invisible Mining boost still applies.
Using them on the Barronite Crusher anvil, near Ramarno, with a hammer yields various rewards, including barronite shards, and 30 Smithing experience.
Drop rates estimated based on 498,229 deposits from the Drop Rate Project, unless otherwise cited.
Note: Activating the Charm of Luck at Ramarno slightly increases the chance of obtaining rare items.
Note: The ancient relics do not drop in order. You may receive multiple of each.
- ^ Due to this drop rate being based on the Drop Rate Project drops including free-to-play drops, the rate of the hammer might be inaccurate, and is possibly less rare.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
|5 May 2021
Smithing experience gained from crushing a Barronite deposit increased from 10.2 to 30.
|16 April 2021
- Mining experience gained from obtaining a Barronite deposit increased from 24 to 32.
- The chance of successfully mining Barronite at high Mining levels has been decreased, but the chance at low Mining levels has been increased.
- The extra chance of success afforded by the Charm of Mining has been increased from 5% to 10%.
|15 April 2021
- The base chance of getting a Barronite deposit increased from 3% to 24%.
- Mining experience gained from obtaining a Barronite deposit reduced to 24 from 250.
- Smithing experience gained from crushing a Barronite deposit reduced to 10.2 from 37.5.
- Unique items from Barronite are now 8x rarer to receive, with the Broken hammer being 3x rarer.
- The Charm of Mining now gives an extra 5% chance of success when mining, rather than 5% additional deposits.