Bear Your Soul/Quick guide
|Bear Your Soul/Quick guide|
|Released||19 May 2016 (Update)|
Bear Your Soul is a miniquest that involves the player searching for a damaged ancient artefact that is mentioned in a book.
During the miniquest, players will require a spade and a method to reach Cerberus' Lair within the Taverley Dungeon. Players thus need a dusty key if they do not have at least level 70 in Agility (can be boosted with a Summer pie from 65). Alternatively, players who have Key master teleports can teleport directly to Cerberus' Lair.
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Find a book called Soul journey in the Arceuus Library.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find and read the book Soul journey in the Arceuus Library.
- Talk to Aretha at the Soul Altar.
- Go to the Arceuus church east of the library and climb up a staircase to get inside.
- Climb down the inner staircase to the courtyard in the centre.
- Dig anywhere to get the Damaged soul bearer.
- Speak to the Key Master, who is found in Cerberus' Lair within the Taverley Dungeon.
- Receive the Soul bearer.
Congratulations, miniquest complete!