Below Ice Mountain/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Willow on the path south of Ice Mountain|
|Description||Willow, an energetic archaeologist (perhaps suspiciously so) is hunting for her next big discovery. She believes she has found the entrance to ancient underground ruins found to the west of Ice Mountain. There's a catch though - the entrance is sealed tight and she needs to re-unite her old crew to help her break in. Naturally, she has to stay close to the ruins in order to lay claim to the find, so it falls to you to bring her rag-tag group back together for one last caper and a final big pay-off.
Burntof is an old dwarf with a penchant for demolition, Checkal is a well-built lifter of heavy things and Marley is a cunning thief with a knack for disarming traps.Together, they have the talents it will take to gain entry to the secret ruins. But persuading them might not be easy. See, the gang aren't all too keen on working with Willow again, and her intentions might not be as honourable as she claims...
|Enemies to defeat||Ancient Guardian (level 25) (optional)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting off[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Willow on the path south of Ice Mountain, north of Falador.
- After talking to Willow, you can recruit her former crewmembers Checkal, Marley and Burntof in any order:
Checkal[edit | edit source]
Marley[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Charlie the Tramp near the Blue Moon Inn in Varrock.
- Speak to the cook in the east room of Blue Moon Inn in Varrock.
- Create a steak sandwich by using a knife on cooked meat while having bread in your inventory.
- Speak to Marley in Edgeville at the yew trees with the steak sandwich in your inventory.
Burntof[edit | edit source]
Entering the dungeon[edit | edit source]
Items recommended: any pickaxe, or a weapon and armour to kill a level 25 monster, some food for low combat players.
Congratulations, quest complete!
After the quest is complete, your character will speak with Ramarno, a dwarf found in the ruins.