Items required: Ring of charos (a) or 2 coins.
Note: The Dwarven Boatman will take you quickly to northern Keldagrim and back.
Items required: Any pickaxe, weapon to kill a scorpion.
- Go to the Ice Mountain entrance of the Dwarven Mine and talk to Rolad in the east house (chat will disengage once then re-engage).
- Go down the trapdoor to the Dwarven Mine. Complete the following in any order until you receive the respective pages:
- Talk to Rolad. (chat will again disengage then re-engage)
- Read Dwarven lore in its entirety.
Note: Buy an Ammo mould from Nulodion in the western building if you need one before leaving.
Items required: Ammo mould, 1 gold bar.
- Go back to the Keldagrim mines and talk to Dondakan.
- Use a gold bar on him.
- Go to any furnace and use a gold bar on the furnace to make a golden cannon ball.
- Use the golden cannon ball on Dondakan to receive a Schematic.
The gold helmet and schematics[edit | edit source]
Items required: Schematic, 3 gold bars, hammer.
Items required: Gold helmet, Schematic, Schematics, Base schematics.
Items required: Gold helmet, Schematics, 2 coins, food, armour, your best wield-able pickaxe.
Note: At this point, you have eight minutes to finish this part of the quest. If you do not finish within eight minutes, you must restart from this step. Do not remove the Gold helmet or you will be teleported outside and have to restart.
- Mine 6 OR 15 Gold ore (keep them in your inventory. If you aren't going to get 15, just get 6 as there is no benefit before 15).
- Go to the centre of the area.
- Go through the first set of flames.
- Talk to the second set of flames.
- Kill the Arzinian Avatar.