Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Elena in her house in East Ardougne. She lives right across the road from where you started Plague City.|
|Description||This is the second part of an ongoing adventure. Help Elena discover the truth about the infamous Ardougne plague. Smuggle test samples across Ardougne to Elena's old mentor.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Sneaking back[edit | edit source]
Items required: Gas mask
- To begin speak to Elena in East Ardougne (directly west of shortcut log).
- Speak to Jerico in the house just south of the northern Ardougne bank (The house with pigeons cages in the backyard).
- Search the cupboard to obtain bird feed (click continue or the bird feed won't be added to your inventory).
- Grab a pigeon cage from the backyard (note: if you are planning on doing One Small Favour, grab an extra 5 pigeon cages).
- Go west to the small watchtower along the wall, in front of the gates to West Ardougne.
- Stand in the corner where the two spiked fences meet.
- Use bird feed on the watchtower fence.
- Click open on the pigeon cage in your inventory.
- Equip your gas mask.
- Run south from the watchtower and speak to Omart. After a slight delay, you will arrive in West Ardougne.
Infiltrating the Mourner Headquarters[edit | edit source]
- Go to Nurse Sarah's house, south-west of the West Ardougne church.
- Search cupboard in northern part of the house for a medical gown.
- Equip the medical gown, go back to the headquarters and open the door.
- Go upstairs and kill a mourner. A key will automatically be placed in your inventory.
- Use the key on the gate to get into the caged room.
- Search the crates to find Elena's distillator (north-eastern [middle] single crate).
- Go to Elena (via Ardougne Teleport, Skills necklace teleport to the Fishing Guild, go back and speak to Kilron, or via the sewers from the Plague City quest) and give her the distillator. (you will need 3 free slots)
Getting the touch paper[edit | edit source]
- Go to the Chemist in south-western Rimmington (you can take a ship from Captain Barnaby at the Ardougne Dock directly to Rimmington for 30gp, use House Teleport if in Rimmington), or use a Skills Necklace to teleport to the crafting guild and run south.
- Speak to the Chemist
- Note: Choose carefully as the wrong choice will destroy the plague sample!
He will give you the touch paper.
Foresight[edit | edit source]
- You will find Chancy, Da Vinci and Hops around a fire outside the Chemist's house.
- Give Chancy the Liquid honey.
- Give Da Vinci the Ethenea.
- Give Hops the Sulphuric broline.
- If you happen to give the wrong item to one of the henchmen you must then give the rest of them an item and talk to each one of them in Varrock before being able to give them the correct items again.
So far, so good[edit | edit source]
- Teleport to Varrock (or Cooks' Guild).
- Travel to the fenced area to the south-east of the bank (south-eastern Varrock). The guard will search you, but you will be able to pass freely with the plague sample and touch paper in your inventory.
- Speak to the Asyff, the Fancy dress shop owner, to get a free priest gown (top and bottom). Alternatively, purchase a priest gown (top and bottom) from the Fancy dress shop owner in the building southeast, and equip it.
- Go to the Dancing Donkey Inn.
- Talk to Hops, Da Vinci and Chancy to get the vials back. Make sure you have the free inventory space.
- DO NOT pass back through the gate or your vials will be confiscated but note your plague sample will not be! (if you do for some reason get the samples confiscated, you will have to go all the way back to Elena to get more samples and do the rest from that point all over again)
- If you must pass through the gate to retrieve the plague sample or papers, you can drop the vials at the gate, quickly run to Varrock east bank for the items, and run back to pick up the vials.
Secrets[edit | edit source]
Congratulations! Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 Quest points
- 1,250 Thieving experience
- Use of the Combat Training Camp north of the city. Players can attack a total of six training dummies in the camp for 50 attack experience each.
- The ability to travel freely through the West Ardougne gate.
- The ability to use the West Ardougne Teleport in the Arceuus spellbook and teletab.