Black Knights' Fortress/Quick guide
|Black Knights' Fortress (#12)|
|Release date||6 April 2001 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Sir Amik Varze on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of the White Knights' Castle's western tower in Falador.|
|Description||The Black Knights are up to no good. You are hired by the white knights to spy on them and destroy their secret weapon.|
|Enemies to defeat||None. (Must run past level 33 Black Knights)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting Started[edit | edit source]
Infiltrating the Fortress[edit | edit source]
- Head to Black Knights' Fortress.
- Equip iron chainbody and bronze med helm, and enter the fortress.
- Push the wall in front of you and climb-up the ladder twice.
- Climb-down the ladder to the south, go through the eastern door and climb-up the ladder.
- Climb-down the eastern ladder, go south through the door and climb-down the ladder.
- Listen-at grill on the eastern wall.
- After going through the conversation, go back to the entrance using the same route.
- Go through the eastern door (you need to finish the conversation with the guard).
- Climb-up the ladder, run east and then south, and push the wall.
- Use cabbage on the hole (BE CAREFUL NOT TO EAT IT).
Return to Falador[edit | edit source]
Reward[edit | edit source]