Black Knights' Fortress/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Sir Amik Varze on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of the White Knights' Castle's western tower in Falador.|
|Description||The Black Knights are up to no good. You are hired by the white knights to spy on them and destroy their secret weapon.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Sir Amik Varze on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of the western section of the White Knights' Castle in Falador.
- Head to Black Knights' Fortress with an iron chainbody and bronze med helm.
- Equip iron chainbody and bronze med helm, and enter the fortress through the sturdy door (toward the south, on the left stretch of the hall way).
- Push the wall in front of you and climb-up the ladder twice.
- Climb-down the ladder to the south, go through the eastern door and climb-up the ladder.
- Climb-down the eastern ladder, go south through the door and climb-down the ladder.
- Listen-at grill on the eastern wall.
- After going through the conversation, go back to the entrance using the same route.
- Go through the eastern door (you need to finish the conversation with the guard).
- Run north and climb-up the ladder, run east and then south, and push the wall.
- Use cabbage on the hole (BE CAREFUL NOT TO EAT IT).
- After your character mentions that you should return to Falador, do so and talk to Sir Amik Varze.
Reward[edit | edit source]