Bloodbark armour is a set of members-only magic armour that requires 60 Magic and 60 Defence to wear. Each piece of bloodbark armour can be made by using the corresponding piece of splitbark armour on the blood altar, and costs a certain amount of blood runes. Upgrading the armour requires sufficient Runecraft skill. The experience gained is minimal, as it’s not intended to be a training method.
- The gauntlets and boots require 100 blood runes and 77 Runecraft.
- The helm requires 250 blood runes and 79 Runecraft.
- The body and legs require 500 blood runes and 81 Runecraft.
The defence is comparable to adamant armour, and the total Magic bonus is 5 less than that of mystic robes. In addition to their stats, equipping bloodbark armour buffs Ancient blood spell effects:
- Increased heal percentage of 1.5% per armour piece equipped.
- A full set bonus of 32.5% hitpoints restore.
Added to game.
- Originally, bloodbark armour was a set of improved splitbark armour proposed alongside the Warding skill. They were a set of mage robes that would have required level 55 Magic and Defence to wear. In order to ward the set, players required level 55 Warding, along with vyre silk and bloodbark. The set would have had the following stats: