Blue Moon Inn
|Blue Moon Inn|
|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
The Blue Moon Inn is the tavern and inn in south-central Varrock. The NPCs inside play a role in several quests. Jonny the beard is involved in the Shield of Arrav quest, Dr Harlow features in the Vampyre Slayer quest, and there is also a treasure chest upstairs that plays a part in Pirate's Treasure.
When players talk to the barkeeper and ask for tips, he will refuse to give them any, saying that it would make the game too easy. If a player asks 'What game?' he will explain that RuneScape is nothing but a computer game, at which point the player's character will say, 'You're mad' and terminate the conversation.
Stock[edit | edit source]
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- There is a range (not viewable on minimap) inside that can be used for cooking.
- Contains personalities for Pirate's Treasure, Shield of Arrav, and Vampyre Slayer.
- The Bartender tells players to go talk to the Bartender in the Jolly Boar Inn.
- The bar is one of the marks on the Barcrawl card.
- Players are able to challenge each other to tabletop games from Burthorpe Game Room.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Respawns[edit | edit source]
- There is a pot spawn on the table in the kitchen.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Barbarian, level 8
- Jonny the beard, level 2
- 2 Men/1 Woman, level 2
- Thief (occasionally wanders inside), level 16
Changes[edit | edit source]
|5 May 2021
Players can now challenge each other to play Burthorpe Games Room's games inside the inn.