Bone Voyage/Quick guide
|Bone Voyage (#132)|
|Release date||7 September 2017 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Curator Haig Halen in the Varrock Museum.|
|Description||Curator Haig Halen needs your help to finish the construction of a barge fit to take the Varrock museum crew to an unexplored landmass to the east. There have been many attempts to reach the island, but none were successful. This quest will have you venturing across Gielinor, aiding the Varrock museum and making the success of the voyage a possibility.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
The finishing touches[edit | edit source]
- Go to the canal barge north of The Digsite and speak to the barge foreman.
- Speak to the sawmill operator in the Lumber Yard.
- Bring the sawmill proposal to the sawmill operator in the Woodcutting Guild.
- If you don't have the requirements to enter, just try and open the eastern gate of the guild to complete this step.
- Bring the sawmill agreement back to the Lumber Yard's sawmill operator.
The cursed voyage[edit | edit source]
- Speak to the barge foreman.
- Right click the Board option on the barge guard.
- Speak to the Lead Navigator.
- Talk to Jack Seagull in the Rusty Anchor Inn in Port Sarim.
- Return to the northern part of the digsite and board the boat through the barge guard.
- Talk to the Lead Navigator.
- Speak to the Odd Old Man east of the Varrock Sawmill. You can get there by deboarding the boat and walking north.
- Speak to the Apothecary in Varrock. Take (2) vodka and Marrentill potion (unf)
- Chat options depend on quests completed. Pick Talk about something else., then pick Talk about Bone Voyage.
- Speak to him again, selecting the same chat options as before.
- Return to the Lead Navigator to give him the potion of sealegs.
- Speak to the Junior Navigator to give him the bone charm.
The "cursed" voyage[edit | edit source]
You will have to steer left or right using the controls on the interface. The progress bar will indicate how far you have to go to reach the island.
- When the top arrow tilts to the left, click on the right arrow.
- When the top arrow tilts to the right, click on the left arrow.
- Changing the height of the sails will alter how drastically the boat shifts from side to side. Having the boat's sails as large as possible when going in a straight line will allow for a more consistent travel route.
Once the progress bar is filled, you will arrive at Fossil Island. Congratulations, quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]