|Released||10 January 2019 (Update)|
|Destroy||Dismantle - Are you sure you wish to dismantle the Bonecrusher Necklace into the Hydra Tail and Bonecrusher?|
|Examine||A necklace made out of dragon bones, hydra tail and a bonecrusher.|
|High alch||48,000 coins|
|Low alch||32,000 coins|
The bonecrusher necklace is a necklace that can be created by combining the bonecrusher and dragonbone necklace with a hydra tail (which can be reversed). It requires level 80 in Prayer to equip and shares the same +12 prayer bonus as the dragonbone necklace.
The necklace possesses the effects of both the bonecrusher and the dragonbone necklace, being able to automatically crush bones while restoring prayer, saving an inventory slot. As such, the necklace must be charged with ecto-tokens (25 charges per token) and must be equipped for 9 seconds to gain the prayer restoration effect. A small sound effect can be heard when the nine seconds have passed. This effect does not stack with the Catacombs of Kourend prayer restoration effect.
When unequipped, the bonecrusher necklace behaves like an ordinary bonecrusher, granting Prayer experience but no regeneration.
The amount of points restored are as follows:
- Bones restore 1 prayer point.
- Big bones restore 2 prayer points.
- Baby dragon bones and Wyrm bones restore 3 prayer points.
- Dragon, Wyvern, Drake, Dagannoth and Hydra bones restore 4 prayer points.
- Superior dragon bones restore 5 prayer points.
Creation[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When dismantling the Bonecrusher necklace, all three of its component parts will be returned to the player. This was in contrast to its confirmation screens, which once stated that only the Hydra tail and the Bonecrusher will be returned, without mention of the Dragonbone necklace. This was fixed in an update on 23 January 2020.