Brana Talvoy is the husband of Launa Talvoy and the father of Tolna Talvoy. In the year 144 of the Fifth Age, his son ran away from home, fed up of living on meagre earnings. He and his wife searched for their son for 25 years, eventually coming upon a rift. Brana went down in the hope of finding Tolna, but when he didn't reappear after several days Launa sent an adventurer down to rescue them both.
Brana managed to defeat the trials of the rift and found his son, now a twisted monster. He tried to reason with his son, reassuring him that he only wanted what was best, but the monster rejected this claim and tried to kill Brana. The adventurer intervened, saving Brana and defeating Tolna's monstrous form, which caused him to revert back to human. The three of them returned to the surface and reconciled their differences. Brana then returned home with Launa.
- ^ Tolna, "A Soul's Bane", Old School RuneScape. "I can't live with your rules any more. Mother. I'm tired of working hard for very little money. There's great wealth that's mine for the taking!"
- ^ Launa, "A Soul's Bane", Old School RuneScape. "No. You see I haven't seen him for... for.... 25 years now."
- ^ 3.0 3.1 Brana, "A Soul's Bane", Old School RuneScape. "Sorry, but your mother and I... tried so hard to find you!"
- ^ Launa, "A Soul's Bane", Old School RuneScape. "My husband went to look, but he hasn't returned for days."
- ^ Tolna, "A Soul's Bane", Old School RuneScape. "I was foolish to ignore my parents' warnings when I ran away that day. Luckily I've been able to patch things up with them so they've returned home with peace of mind."