|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|No. of banks||0|
|No. of altars||0|
|Main music||Jolly-R, High Seas, Landlubber|
|Teleportation||Teleport to House (if a player's house is in Brimhaven)|
|Location on World Map|
|Port Khazard||←||Brimhaven||→||Musa Point|
Features[edit | edit source]
- Brimhaven is home to the Brimhaven Agility Arena where players test their Agility levels in a dangerous area.
- There is a player-owned house portal.
- You can sell enchanted amulets to Davon at Davon's Amulet Store (default stock of 0).
- There is a bar that you can buy beer from.
- The Shrimp and Parrot, a restaurant which stocks cooked fish.
- There is a range in one of the nearby houses.
- The closest banks are located in Shilo Village, if you have completed the Shilo Village quest and have access to Hajedy's cart, or the bank in Mor Ul Rek. Banking at Ardougne via the boats is another choice.
- The Brimhaven Dungeon is home to dragons (red, bronze, iron and steel) and several other monsters.
- There is a mining area on the northwestern peninsula with 10 gold rocks.
- There are 6 pineapple plants.
- There is a Farming fruit tree patch close to the harbour and the cart transport location.
- There is a spirit tree patch, also used in Farming.
- There is a tower near the mining area which is used to access the Fisher Realm during the Holy Grail quest.
Transportation[edit | edit source]
- Brimhaven has a ship ride that will take the player to Ardougne for price of 30 coins. This ship is located in the northern part of Brimhaven. Wearing a ring of charos (a) will allow you to travel to and from Brimhaven for free.
- The charter ship also has a dock in the Brimhaven harbour. It provides rides to several other locations.
- If you have completed the Shilo Village quest, Hajedy will offer to take you for a ride in his cart to Shilo Village for a fee of 200 coins.
Music[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Cap'n Izzy No-Beard
- Pirate Jackie the Fruit
- Alfonse the waiter
- Charlie the cook
- Kangai Mau
- Praistan Ebola