|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||Yuck I don't like cabbage.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||34 coins (info)|
Cabbage is also an ingredient in a garden pie.
Cabbage patches[edit | edit source]
|South of Falador||83|
|The Edgeville Monastery||12|
|North of Rimmington||15|
|Varrock, south of the Blue Moon Inn||6|
|Edmond's House, East Ardougne||5|
|Rellekka, by the south gate||7|
|Feldip Hills, east of glider, spread apart||5|
|North-east of the Hosidius general store||5|
|West of Corsair Cove Dungeon||5|
|Next to Hosidius estate agent||6|
Draynor cabbages[edit | edit source]
Draynor cabbages can only be found at the western patch—containing 7 cabbages—inside the grounds of Draynor Manor. These are slightly darker in appearance and cannot be sold on the Grand Exchange, but are tradeable and otherwise identical to normal cabbages.
When consumed, the player receives a message saying: "You eat the cabbage. It seems to taste nicer than normal." and their Defence level will be temporarily boosted by either 1 (if the player's level is between 1 and 49) or 2 (if it is 50+). This makes them one of the only consumable items to boost defence in free-to-play worlds (the other being the kebabs, although there is only a 4% chance of a boost).
Farming[edit | edit source]
A player is able to farm a cabbage at level 7 Farming. You gain 10 experience for planting the seed and 11.5 experience for harvesting the cabbage. It takes 40 minutes for the cabbage to fully grow. You can also have a farmer watch your cabbages for 1 sack of onions.
Spawns[edit | edit source]
|Lumbridge Castle cellar||1|
|Al Kharid Palace||1|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Afflicted||30; 32; 34; 37||1||1/73.9|
|Reward casket (beginner)||N/A||5–9 (noted)||1/43.75|
|Reward casket (master)||N/A||3||1/13,616|
|Theatre of Blood||N/A||1||Always|
|Thief||14; 16; 21||1||Rare|
|Tortoise||79; 92||16–101 (noted)||Common|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Sarah's Farming shop.||Farm south of Falador||0||1||0|
|Grand Tree Groceries||Grand Tree||10||1||0|
|Kenelme's Wares||Port Piscarilius||3||1||0|
|Vanessa's Farming shop.||Catherby||0||1||0|
|Miscellanian Food Shop||Miscellania and Etceteria Dungeon||5||1||0|
|Richard's Farming shop.||Hemenster||0||1||0|
|Sigmund the Merchant (Shop)||Rellekka||10||1||0|
|Food Store||Port Sarim||3||1||0|
|Greengrocer of Miscellania||Miscellania||10||1||0|
|Alice's Farming shop.||Farm west of Port Phasmatys||0||1||0|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When you try to exchange cabbages into noted cabbages at the Falador farming patches, the tool leprechaun complains about cabbages and says to take them away.
- During the Black Knights' Fortress quest, if the player uses a Draynor cabbage on the witch's potion, a message appears, saying: "This is the wrong sort of cabbage", to which the player adds: "I'm not supposed to be helping the witch you know...".
- It is possible to obtain three cabbages as a master clue scroll reward.
- If a player has died in every challenge in the Theatre of Blood, they will only receive a cabbage as a reward from the chest in Verzik Vitur's treasure vault, along with a message that reads We are most displeased with your performance. Are you even trying?
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Kieren's Twitter account. 12 July 2016. Mod Kieren: "Mega rare table - same chance as getting on the 3a table."
|Fruit tree produce|