Jump to navigation Jump to search
General notes[edit source]
- Importing your Old School RuneScape stats will use your experience by default instead of your level for greater accuracy.
- WARNING: Due to the Boss kill count introduction, the hiscores have been very unreliable, so using the import stats has a chance to hang or fail to fetch your data. Please keep this in mind.
- Setting numbers greater than 99 with the Level selection will internally work like experience.
- If you find an issue, please leave comments on calculator talk page or join our Discord.
- Materials used are the same experience regardless of how many are used. Listed are popular methods players do and the corresponding costs to make.
template=Calculator:Skill calc/Template form=ConstructionCalc result=ConstructionResults param = name|Name||hs|current,23,2;currentToggle,Experience param = currentToggle|Current: Level or Experience?|Experience|select|Level,Experience param = current|Current (per choice above)|0|int|0-200000000 param = goalToggle|Goal: Level or Experience?|Level|select|Level,Experience param = goal|Goal (per choice above)|0|int|0-200000000 param = method|Method|All|select|All,Popular,Supplies,Mahogany Homes,Other param = dataCriteria|Hide inaccessible methods|Show All|buttonselect|Show All,Hide,Greyed out param = head|Carpenter's helmet (0.4%)|false|check param = body|Carpenter's shirt (0.8%)|false|check param = legs|Carpenter's trousers (0.6%)|false|check param = boots|Carpenter's boots (0.2%)|false|check param = leagueGroup|League multiplier?||toggleswitch|false|leagueMultiplier param = leagueMultiplier|League multiplier value?|5|int|5-32 param = skill|Skill|Construction|hidden autosubmit = enabled