General notes[edit source]
- Importing your RuneScape stats will use your experience by default instead of your level for greater accuracy.
- WARNING: Due to the Boss kill count introduction, the hiscores have been very unreliable, so using the import stats has a chance to hang or fail to fetch your data. Please keep this in mind.
- Setting numbers greater than 99 with the Level selection will internally work like experience.
- There is no auto-submit, so you must submit any changes manually (can be auto submission if requested enough).
- If you find an issue, please leave comments on calculator talk page or join our Discord.
Assumptions[edit | edit source]
- Semi-precious gems (opal, jade, red topaz) have a chance to become crushed gems. This calculator assumes 100% success rate.
template=Calculator:Template/Skill calc form=CraftingCalc result=CraftingResults param = name|Name||hs|current,13,2;currentToggle,Experience param = currentToggle|Current: Level or Experience?|Experience|select|Level,Experience param = current|Current (per choice above)|0|int|0-200000000 param = goalToggle|Goal: Level or Experience?|Level|select|Level,Experience param = goal|Goal (per choice above)|0|int|0-200000000 param = method|Method|All|select|All,Battlestaff,Bird houses,Dragonhide,Gems,Glassblowing,Jewellery,Leather,Pottery,Silver,Snakeskin,Spinning,Weaving,Other param = skill|Skill|Crafting|hidden autosubmit = disabled