General notes[edit source]
- Importing your RuneScape stats will use your experience by default instead of your level for greater accuracy.
- WARNING: Due to the Boss kill count introduction, the hiscores have been very unreliable, so using the import stats has a chance to hang or fail to fetch your data. Please keep this in mind.
- Setting numbers greater than 99 with the Level selection will internally work like experience.
- There is no auto-submit, so you must submit any changes manually (can be auto submission if requested enough).
- If you find an issue, please leave comments on calculator talk page or join our Discord.
Assumptions[edit | edit source]
- Volcanic ash is assumed at ash output per mine, however as the Mining level increases so does the yield. See this article for more information.
template=Calculator:Skill calc/Template form=MiningCalc result=MiningResults param = name|Name||hs|current,15,2;currentToggle,Experience param = currentToggle|Current: Level or Experience?|Experience|select|Level,Experience param = current|Current (per choice above)|0|int|0-200000000 param = goalToggle|Goal: Level or Experience?|Level|select|Level,Experience param = goal|Goal (per choice above)|0|int|0-200000000 param = method|Method|All|select|All,Regular,Other param = dataCriteria|Hide inaccessible methods|Show All|buttonselect|Show All,Hide,Greyed out param = skill|Skill|Mining|hidden param = head|Prospector helmet (0.4%)|false|check param = body|Prospector jacket (0.8%)|false|check param = legs|Prospector legs (0.6%)|false|check param = boots|Prospector boots (0.2%)|false|check autosubmit = disabled