- It is impossible to reach the shot put area with a strength level below 50, due to that being the heavy door's unboostable strength requirement.
- The shot put's results do not change with (de)boosted stats.
- It is impossible to put shots with less than 5% run energy.
Each of the inputs has an effect on the outcome:
- Higher Strength level allows you to put further shots.
- Higher run energy allows you to put further shots.
- Shot weight has an inverse effect on the distance: more weight reduces the shot distance.
- Throwing style has an effect on the shots:
- Standing throw gives a bonus equal to 30 additional Strength levels
- Step and throw shots give a bonus equal to 20 additional Strength levels
- Spin and throw shots give a bonus equal to 10 additional Strength levels
- Dusting hands with ground ashes gives a bonus equal to 5 additional Strength levels.
template=Calculator:Shot put/Template form=ShotputCalc result=ShotputResults param = name|Name||hs|level,3,1 param = level|Strength level|50|int|50-99 param = run|Run energy|100|int|0-100 param = weight|Shot put weight|22lb|select|18lb,22lb param = throw|Throwing style|Standing throw|select|Standing throw,Step and throw,Spin and throw param = dust|Dusted hands? (Using ground ashes)|false|check autosubmit = enabled