Calculator:Skill pet chance
|Calculator:Skill pet calc/Template|
Formula[edit | edit source]
The formula used to calculated the per chance value is: , where B is the base chance and Level is the skill level. Results in the actions per hour conversion are rounded to 2 decimal places.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Giant squirrel - Pet chance happens upon finishing an agility course or obtaining a ticket from the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
- Heron - Minnows have a static rate of 1/977,778 per catch (not changed by the formula).
- Heron - The Fishing Trawler has a static 1/5,000 rate per game. Actions per hour are internally capped at 6, no matter how high the value is set to.
- Rocky - Pyramid Plunder only has pet chances on the grand gold chests on each floor.
- Tangleroot - Pet chance happens upon check health or final harvest, depending on which one is available. All trees and hardwood trees have a cap at 1 action per hour.
template=Calculator:Skill pet calc/Template form=PetCalc result=PetResults param = level|Level|1|int|1-99 param = pet|Pet||select|Baby chinchompa,Beaver,Giant squirrel,Heron,Rift guardian,Rock golem,Rocky,Tangleroot param = actionsPerHour|Actions Per Hour|1|int|1-5000 autosubmit = disabled