General notes[edit source]
- Importing your RuneScape stats will use your experience by default instead of your level for greater accuracy.
- WARNING: Due to the Boss kill count introduction, the hiscores have been very unreliable, so using the import stats has a chance to hang or fail to fetch your data. Please keep this in mind.
- Setting numbers greater than 99 with the Level selection will internally work like experience.
- If you find an issue, please leave comments on calculator talk page or join our Discord.
- Smelting iron bars has a failure rate of 50% for the total experience required for the goal information. This can vary depending on success rate while smelting in general, however.
template=Calculator:Skill calc/Template form=SmithingCalc result=SmithingResults param = name|Name||hs|current,14,2;currentToggle,Experience param = currentToggle|Current: Level or Experience?|Experience|select|Level,Experience param = current|Current (per choice above)|0|int|0-200000000 param = goalToggle|Goal: Level or Experience?|Level|select|Level,Experience param = goal|Goal (per choice above)|0|int|0-200000000 param = method|Method|Smelting|select|Smelting,Bronze,Iron,Steel,Mithril,Adamantite,Runite,Other param = dataCriteria|Hide inaccessible methods|Show All|buttonselect|Show All,Hide,Greyed out param = leagueGroup|League multiplier?||toggleswitch|false|leagueMultiplier param = leagueMultiplier|League multiplier value?|5|int|5-20 param = skill|Skill|Smithing|hidden autosubmit = enabled