Callisto is an enormous bear that resides south of the Demonic Ruins, and is the only monster to drop the tyrannical ring. He attacks using melee. He can knock players back a few tiles, which renders them unable to move for a few seconds, as well as heal himself slightly. He is also able to perform a deadly shockwave attack that can hit up to 60, and may combine this with a melee attack, which is capable of instantly killing the player if they are within melee range and do not have Protect from Melee active.
Callisto is immune to Magic damage, although spells with effects such as Vulnerability will still affect him.
|Rune 2h sword||1||Uncommon||37,889||38,400|
|Dragon 2h sword||1||1/256||132,560||132,000|
|Uncut ruby||20 (noted)||Uncommon[d 1]||28,000||1,200|
|Uncut diamond||10 (noted)||Uncommon[d 1]||29,430||1,200|
|Magic logs||100 (noted)||Uncommon||105,200||19,200|
|Limpwurt root||25 (noted)||Uncommon||19,875||100|
|Red dragonhide||75 (noted)||Uncommon||169,425||6,525|
|Mahogany logs||400 (noted)||Uncommon||118,400||12,000|
|Grimy toadflax||100 (noted)||1/128||158,600||1,100|
|Larran's key||1||Rare[d 1]||Not sold||54|
|Mysterious emblem||1||1/28[d 2] ||101,185||30,000|
|Looting bag||1||1/30||Not sold||N/A|
|Slayer's enchantment||1||1/30[d 3]||1,278||720|
|Dragon bones||30 (noted)||Uncommon||72,720||2,880|
|Clue scroll (elite)||1||1/100; 1/50[d 4]||Not sold||12|
|Dark fishing bait||375||1/128||1,500||375|
|Long bone||1||1/400||Not sold||3|
|Callisto cub||1||1/2,000||Not sold||N/A|
|Curved bone||1||1/5,000||Not sold||4|
- Callisto is named after one of the Greek god Zeus' many lovers, who was turned into the constellation Ursa Major.
- Callisto is the name of one of Jupiter's moons.
- His examine text is a reference to Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
- There is a pile of bear droppings in the woods south of his spawn, with the examine text "Now you know." — a reference to the popular colloquialism, "Does a bear shit in the woods?", a rhetorical question in response to something where the answer is obviously yes.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 9 Jun 2017. (Archived from the original on 2019-02-19.) Mod Ash: "I've re-run the numbers. Looks like 1/171 for all three of them. But the dragon 2h is 1/256 from them all."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 7 June 2017. (Archived from the original on 25 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "It's calculated off the HP: 1 in (155 - (HP/2)) There's none with HP over 300, but it'd disregard values higher than that."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 14 March 2018. (Archived from the original on 5 June 2019.) Mod Ash: "For nastier bosses (e.g. Callisto) it's 1/30. For other things it scales between 1/320 and 1/80 as the NPC's HP scales from 0 to 300."
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 29 Feb 2016. (Archived from the original on 25 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "All creatures with big bones use the same rates: 1/400 for the long bone, 1/5k for the curvy one."