(Redirected from Cape Merchant)
Locations[edit | edit source]
Cape merchants roam around the Wilderness, and their locations may vary. The list below shows their possible locations.
- North of Edgeville
- East and north of Dark Warriors' Fortress
- South of the Wilderness Agility Course in deep Wilderness
- In the Forgotten Cemetery
- Near the moss giants in level 39 Wilderness
- In the Bandit Camp
- North of the Chaos altar
- South of the Bone Yard
- Near the Lava Dragon Isle
- Inside or near Rogues' Castle and Chaos Elemental area
- Near the Demonic Ruins
Sellers[edit | edit source]
|Team number||Cape pattern||Seller||Location||Capes|
|1, 11, 21, 31, 41||Box||William||Level 35-48, around Lava Dragon Isle or by the Demonic Ruins. Sometimes seen near the perimeter of the spider-invaded hill.|
|2, 12, 22, 32, 42||X||Ian||Level 30, Forgotten Cemetery|
|3, 13, 23, 33, 43||Cross||Larry||Outside the Chaos Temple and the Graveyard of Shadows. It is hard to find him sometimes, as he wanders around in level 13 to 26 Wilderness.|
|4, 14, 24, 34, 44||Dashed lines||Darren||East of the Wilderness Agility Course. Only accessible to members.|
|5, 15, 25, 35, 45||Horizontal stripes||Edward||Level 55, far east of Demonic Ruins, in the "New Castle." Only accessible to members.|
|6, 16, 26, 36, 46||Box at top||Richard||In Edgeville, by the Wilderness ditch.|
|7, 17, 27, 37, 47||Scarab||Neil||Level 25, inside the Bandit Camp.|
|8, 18, 28, 38, 48||Circle||Edmond||North of the Hobgoblin mine.|
|9, 19, 29, 39, 49||Outline||Simon||Level 13, in the Chaos Temple.|
|10, 20, 30, 40, 50||Claw||Sam||Level 14, east of the Dark Warriors' Fortress.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When first released, pink team capes were initially white, but were changed to pink due to looking similar to the cape of legends.
- The initials of the Wilderness merchants' names, in order of the numbers of the capes they sell, spell "WILDERNESS".
- In RuneScape 3, Cape Merchants also act as bankers, connecting players to their bank from the Wilderness. In Old School RuneScape, this is not the case.