Castle Wars Ticket Exchange
|Castle Wars Ticket Exchange|
|Released||13 December 2004 (Update)|
|Specialty||Castle Wars rewards|
The Castle Wars Ticket Exchange is the store where players can purchase items with their accumulated Castle wars tickets. The store is owned by Lanthus and is located in the Castle Wars lobby. Most of the items sold there are either for use in the Castle Wars minigame or as a decorative armour, equivalent to another set of armour in RuneScape.
In order to purchase one of each item, a player would need a total of 5,549 tickets. These calculations are excluding time waiting between each game.
- 5,549 games are needed if both team's scores are tied at any number other than 0 (1 ticket earned). This would take approximately 77 days of in-game time.
- 2,775 games are needed if both team's scores are tied at 0-0 (2 tickets earned). This would take approximately 38.5 days of in game-time.
- 1,850 games are needed if the winning had points and the opposing team had 0 points (3 tickets earned). This would take approximately 25.7 days of in-game time.
Each of the decorative armour pieces have the same stats as another type of armour.
- Red/blue decorative pieces are the same as steel armour.
- White/blue decorative pieces are the same as mithril armour.
- Gold/navy decorative pieces are the same as adamant armour.
Full Set Costs[edit | edit source]
The following is the cost of purchasing each complete set:
|Red decorative armour||44|
|White decorative armour||440|
|Gold decorative armour||4,400|
|Decorative magic armour||90|
|Decorative ranged armour||110|
Stock[edit | edit source]