Centre of crop circle
|Centre of crop circle|
|Released||11 June 2007 (Update)|
|Location||In the wheat field of Zanaris and various locations around Gielinor.|
|Examine||The mysterious centre of a crop circle.|
A permanent crop circle can be found in the wheat field in Zanaris. There is also another crop circle that will change locations approximately every 30 minutes.
When a player nears an active crop circle, the game music changes to a variation of "Impetuous". The actual notation of unlocking the song will not be reflected on the music interface until the player actually travels to Puro-Puro.
Sister Crop Circle Locations[edit | edit source]
- Ardougne - Wheat patch north of the Ardougne Market.
- Brimhaven - Wheat patch north of the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
- Catherby - Wheat patch north-east of the Catherby allotment patch.
- Draynor Village - Wheat patch north-east of the Draynor Village bank.
- Farming Guild - Wheat patch south-east of the Farming Guild.
- Gwenith - Wheat patch south of the Gwenith windmill.
- Harmony Island - Wheat patch north of the chapel.
- Hosidius - Wheat patch north of the Hosidius POH portal.
- Kingstown - Wheat patch south of Kingstown, north-west of the Hosidius Kitchen.
- Lumbridge - Wheat patch north-west of Lumbridge, south-west of the Mill Lane Mill.
- Miscellania - Wheat patch south-east of the Miscellania Castle.
- Mos Le'Harmless - Wheat patch east of Dodgy Mike's Second Hand Clothing.
- Rimmington - Wheat patch south of the Rimmington mine.
- Taverley - Wheat patch south of Doric's hut.
- Taverley - Wheat patch north-east of the Taverley Dungeon entrance.
- Tree Gnome Stronghold - Wheat patch south-west of the Grand Tree.
- Varrock - Wheat patch north of the Cooks' Guild.
- Varrock - Wheat patch south-east of the Champion's Guild.
- Yanille - Wheat patch north-west of the Wizards' Guild.
It should be noted that the wheat field that contained the crop circle with which you entered Puro-Puro, will also be the wheat field that you will be teleported back to when you leave Puro-Puro. This will happen even if the crop circle has disappeared.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Crop circles refer to the belief that aliens leave crop circles when they land in crop fields.
- There is also a belief that a crop circle is an ancient language used by aliens.
- When a crop circle disappears, an impling may try to get through it before it leaves. If it doesn't make it, it will shout "Impulus impling brothers!"
Changes[edit | edit source]
|20 January 2021
Crop circles may now appear south of Taverley, Mos'le Harmless, Harmony, Hosidius, the Farming Guild, Gwenith, Gnome Stronghold, Catherby, Brimhaven and south of Kingstown.