Centre of crop circle
|Centre of crop circle|
|Released||11 June 2007 (Update)|
|Location||In the wheat field of Zanaris and various locations around Gielinor.|
|Examine||The mysterious centre of a crop circle.|
A permanent crop circle can be found in the wheat field in Zanaris. There is also another crop circle that will change locations approximately every 30 minutes.
When a player nears an active crop circle, the game music changes to a variation of "Impetuous". The actual notation of unlocking the song will not be reflected on the music interface until the player actually travels to Puro-Puro.
Sister Crop Circle Locations[edit | edit source]
The possible locations of these moving crop circles are:
- Varrock - Small enclosed wheat patch south-west of the Grand Exchange and directly north of the Cooks' Guild.
- Draynor Village - Large enclosed wheat field north-east of Draynor Village bank.
- Yanille - Small open wheat patch north-west of the Wizards' Guild, inside the city, by the hops patch.
- Rimmington - Small enclosed wheat patch east of Rimmington.
- Lumbridge - Small enclosed wheat field north-west of Lumbridge, in the western wheat-field.
- Ardougne - Large enclosed wheat patch north of Ardougne market.
- Taverley - Small enclosed wheat patch east of the Taverley gate, south of Doric's hut.
- Miscellania - Small open wheat field south-east of the Miscellania Castle.
It should be noted that the wheat field that contained the crop circle with which you entered Puro-Puro, will also be the wheat field that you will be teleported back to when you leave Puro-Puro. This will happen even if the crop circle has disappeared.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Crop circles refer to the belief that aliens leave crop circles when they land in crop fields.
- There is also a belief that a crop circle is an ancient language used by aliens.
- When a crop circle disappears, an impling may try to get through it before it leaves. If it doesn't make it, it will shout "Impulus impling brothers!"