The only known part of the Cerddi is quoted in the great divide:
"only together as the eight clans can we hope to survive in this hostile new world"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Cerddi" translates to songs or poems in the Welsh language, this fits thematically with the elves, who use crystal singing to change the shape of crystals.
References[edit | edit source]
- Memory of Seren, "Song of the Elves", Old School RuneScape. "When I first encountered the elves on their homeworld of Tarddiad, it was like I had finally found my purpose... ...Ceidwad, documented my teachings in a great book called the Cerddi."
- Crystal singing for beginners, Old School RuneScape. "Reading the 'Cerddi' tells us that crystal seeds are sentient, although no one has ever been able converse with any crystal consciousness other than that of Seren herself."
- The great divide, Old School RuneScape. "It was at this point that Baxtorian quoted the 'Cerddi', telling all those present that 'only together as the eight clans can we hope to survive in this hostile new world'."
- Crystal singing for beginners, Old School RuneScape. "The idea behind chanting is quite simple: different pitches can change the shape and size of any facet of the seed."