For a list of all items and upgrades within the Construction skill, see Construction/All milestones.
A fully built chapel, dedicated to Guthix
The Chapel in a player-owned house is a room where the player can recharge Prayer and receive extra Prayer experience for bones.
This room can be created with 45 Construction and 50,000 coins.
There are 7 different hotspots available:
- Altar - Provides more experience for Prayer when bones are offered. Also recharges Prayer, as a normal altar would.
- Lamp - Torches and candlesticks are strictly decorative. Incense burners are lit individually. Each lit burner boosts prayer experience by 50% on top of the altar's experience bonus when offering bones. All 3 kinds of incense burners give the same prayer bonus.
- Icon - Align the chapel to either Guthix, Saradomin, or Zamorak, depending on the icons chosen.
- Musical - Instruments that can be played.
- Statue - Statues of the player's chosen deity.
- Window - Higher quality windows provide a window pattern of the player's chosen deity.
- Rug - Decoration
||Total XP multiplier with burners lit
||4 oak planks
||4 teak planks
||4 teak planks, 2 bolts of cloth
||4 mahogany planks, 2 bolts of cloth
||6 mahogany planks, 2 bolts of cloth, 2 limestone bricks
||2 marble blocks, 2 bolts of cloth
||2 marble blocks, 2 bolts of cloth, 4 gold leaves
Note: Despite the possible 350% of a normal burial the Gilded altar still is behind the Ectofuntus, which gives 400%. The Gilded altar gives more exp/hr and the Ectofuntus gives more exp/gp.
||2 steel bars
||2 planks, 2 nails
||6 steel bars, 6 candles
||6 gold bars, 6 candles
||4 oak planks, 2 steel bars
||4 mahogany planks, 2 steel bars
||2 marble blocks, 2 steel bars
Note: Both burners are built at once. Therefore, you only need the materials listed in the table once, not twice.
It should be noted that players only receive bonus experience when the burners are lit. If only one burner is lit you receive only 300% boost, rather than 350% for both. To light the burners, players need a clean marrentill for each burner.
The chapel aligns to either Guthix, Saradomin, Zamorak, or Bob depending on the icon chosen. The default alignment is to Saradomin.
The icon you use affects the way some of the furniture looks in your chapel. For example, if you have a Guthix icon, the windows will have the Guthix symbol on them. If you have a Zamorak icon, the two statues will be of Zamorak, along with the symbol on your altar.