|Released||27 January 2003 (Update)|
|High alch||27 coins|
|Low alch||18 coins|
|Store price||67 coins|
|Exchange||197 coins (info)|
|A lump of charcoal.|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Sold in Obli's General Store in Shilo Village, Jiminua's Jungle Store northwest of Tai Bwo Wannai, or Gunslik in Keldagrim.
- Chopping Dead trees east of Lava Dragon Isle in the Wilderness, on Fossil island volcano, or around the Fishing Hamlet.
- In the death altar.
- In the Specimen Tray at the Digsite with a specimen jar.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Charcoal is or can be used in the following quests:
- Darkness of Hallowvale: to make drawings.
- Desert Treasure: as one of the many materials required by Eblis to make the scrying mirrors.
- The Dig Site: to make the chemical compound.
- May be required in Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains
- Legends' Quest: to draw on the map of the Kharazi Jungle to complete it.
- Recipe for Disaster (Goblin Generals)
- Shilo Village
- Zogre Flesh Eaters