|Released||27 January 2003 (Update)|
|Examine||A lump of charcoal.|
|High alch||27 coins|
|Low alch||18 coins|
|Exchange||262 coins (info)|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Sold in Obli's General Store in Shilo Village, Jiminua's Jungle Store northwest of Tai Bwo Wannai, or Gunslik in Keldagrim.
- Chopping dead trees east of Lava Dragon Isle in the Wilderness, on Fossil island volcano, or around the Fishing Hamlet.
- In the death altar.
- In the Specimen Tray at the Digsite with a specimen jar.
Products[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Charcoal is or can be used in the following quests:
- Darkness of Hallowvale: to make drawings.
- Desert Treasure: as one of the many materials required by Eblis to make the scrying mirrors.
- The Dig Site: to make the chemical compound.
- May be required in Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains
- Legends' Quest: to draw on the map of the Kharazi Jungle to complete it.
- Recipe for Disaster (Goblin Generals)
- Shilo Village
- Zogre Flesh Eaters
Store locations[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
|Jiminua's Jungle Store. (Karamja gloves)||Karamja||50||58||24|
|Gunslik's Assorted Items||Keldagrim||50||58||18|
|Obli's General Store. (Karamja gloves)||Shilo Village||50||58||27|
|Jiminua's Jungle Store.||Karamja||50||67||22|
|Obli's General Store.||Shilo Village||50||67||22|