Chasm of Fire
|Chasm of Fire|
|Release date||27 April 2017 (Update)|
|Music||Darkness in the Depths|
A dwarf multicannon can be used in the chasm.
Location[edit | edit source]
There are several ways to access the dungeon:
- The fairy ring code DJR will bring the players just south-east of the Chasm.
- Using Kharedst's memoirs to teleport to the Graveyard of Heroes via reminiscing "History and Hearsay". Requires completion of Tale of the Righteous.
- Using Xeric's talisman to teleport to Xeric's Look out and run north-west from there.
- Using a Skills necklace to teleport to the Woodcutting Guild.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Monsters found in the Chasm of Fire include:
|Monster||Image||Combat level||Slayer level||Slayer XP||Quantity|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Via use of the oculus orb, it was discovered that there is a hidden level beneath the bottom level. This level is currently inaccessible. When asked about this, Mod West stated "Figured I'd leave the bottom floor available, y'know, just in case."
References[edit | edit source]
- Mod West. "Chasm of Fire easter egg (OSBuddy map floor 0)." April 27, 2017. Reddit Forums.