A Mature chef's delight is a beer brewed by players. When drunk, it will boost Cooking by 2-6 levels(5% of base level +2, rounded down), heal 2 hitpoints, and reduce Attack and Strength by a few points. It is the stronger version of the standard Chef's delight, which boosts Cooking level by 5%+1 level.
- Temporarily increases Cooking by 2-6 levels (see table below)
- Heals 2 hitpoints
- Temporarily reduces Attack and Strength by 3 levels
The following table indicates the amount boosted by Chef's delight(m):
- ↑ Due to Grand Exchange prices changing based on trade volume, this profit may not be fully accurate if the components are infrequently traded.
The full recipe for standard Chef's delight is as follows (in the order given):
- 2 buckets of water
- 2 barley malt
- (optional) 1 "the stuff," to increase chance of maturity
- 4 chocolate dust
- 1 ale yeast
- Wait 1–2 days
- Collect the completed ale using 8 beer glasses or 2 calquat kegs