Chest (Chaos Druid Tower)
|Released||30 April 2002 (Update)|
|Options||Open, Search for traps|
|Examine||I wonder what's inside it.|
Thieving from the blood rune chests requires 59 Thieving, rewarding 250 experience per opened chest. To open one, players must right-click on the chest and choose the option "Search for traps" or else they will take up to 18 damage. The chest's loot will respawn once every 135 seconds. Once looted, a second magical trap will be triggered, teleporting the player to the house located west of Elena in East Ardougne.
Thieving info[edit | edit source]
|Chest (Chaos Druid Tower)|
|Thieving XP||250 xp|
Getting There[edit | edit source]
- Teleport to Ardougne using the Ardougne Teleport spell or tablet and run north-west.
- Teleport to the Fishing Guild using a Skills Necklace or Fishing Guild Teleport (Level 85 Magic and Lunar Diplomacy) and run south-west.
- Teleport to the Outpost using a Necklace of Passage and run east.
- Teleport to the Ardougne farm patch using Ardougne cloak and run west.
- Teleport to West Ardougne using West Ardougne Teleport spell or tab and running east through the gate into East Ardougne and then north.
Where to Find Them[edit | edit source]
Found in the basement of the Chaos Druid Tower in an underground dungeon.